[Official] Forza 3

Any word on F1 cars?

Taken from: Here

Turn 10 also availed itself of one of the world's heavyweights in the arena of car technology. McLaren F1 makes a standardized electronics component for all the cars on the F1 grid called the black box. Microsoft is associated with McLaren in the development of that black box software, and that led to Greenwalt going to McLaren's Technology Center and crunching numbers on the same aero simulator built for McLaren F1 driver Lewis Hamilton. Even though there are no F1 cars in Forza 3, the lessons Greenwalt learned about aerodynamics in one of its highest temples have been used to improve the gameplay for the guy in Topeka. "We learned things about aero that mean you get a multimillion dollar simulator for $60."

Still, he admitted, "Eventually you run out of things to simulate."

Also speaking of the cars, here is a confirmed? list of available cars so far. Keep in mind that post was from June so im sure that list has changed since posted.

Click

Edited by 3dfxman

Has the full car list been revealed yet? :huh:

No, not yet. About 180 of the 400 cars have been confirmed so far. The list is somewhere on the Forza forums.

September 24th

Is this the normal Gold get it a week early or is the 24th a global date for everyone.

Is this the normal Gold get it a week early or is the 24th a global date for everyone.

No idea, but I'm betting on the former.

I like the fact that we get some small hatchbacks which are cool, none of this japanese **** that is in nearly every racing game! me for one can't wait to drive the little Fiesta S and the 500.

That Mini John Cooper Works car spec is nice!

Engine modifications deliver 211hp and 0-62 in 6.5 seconds

Top speed: 148 mph

Playing PGR4 earlier I so hope the Ferrari FXX is in this game :p Sending that thing around the tracks would be absolutely immense.

The F40 & F50 were in Forza 2. I'd imagine they would be in there again. :)

The F40 & F50 were in Forza 2. I'd imagine they would be in there again. :)

F40 and F50 are old news these days :p Especially the F50, the F40 is still a classic, classy piece of kit. The F60 Enzo should definitely be there, but the actual FXX development car that was on Top Gear earlier this year is the one I'm after.