[Official] Forza 3

Is there any news about it having a mandatory hdd requirement yet? Or is the 2nd "installation" disc optional?

They said it was just optional content, hopefully that won't change until release.

To get the full experience I am sure you are going to need a HDD, you man pick up a 60gb one for less than $60 on ebay...

I only paid ?50 for the xbox im not paying as much again for a HDD than i bought the xbox for.

:DD Well that's why they make them optional I guess, eventually you are going to need one though:))

• 2 weeks later...
It is a simulation game after all... you can't just expect to leave the track and everyone else wait for you to catch up...

I fell in love with Forza2, now it got even better. Even the graphics are smoking now, can't wait.

Yeah, at least it isn't as bad as the GTA5: Prologue demo I played. No matter what I did I would spin out... And I played GTA3 and Forza 2 before that.

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing as I can't edit my previous post now...

My problem with seeing that Veyron video is that the real car is 4WD. It does not wheelspin off the line like that no matter what you do and it definitely doesn't drift like it shows in the video. I mean, yes, it makes it more fun, but I thought it was supposed to be realistic? So that's a slight disappointment.

My problem with seeing that Veyron video is that the real car is 4WD. It does not wheelspin off the line like that no matter what you do and it definitely doesn't drift like it shows in the video. I mean, yes, it makes it more fun, but I thought it was supposed to be realistic? So that's a slight disappointment.

It could have been customized, you can make almost any car in Forza 2 RWD by changing the differential. Also motor swaps even thought I doubt there is one for the Veyron. Buy hey maybe they stuck a 350 big block chevy in that bad boy :D

Considering they even showed 2 of the car QA guys, the guys who are responsible for testing the real life cars and making sure the in game cars(as configured by default) perform the same.

I think, perhaps they know a little bit more about what the veyron can and cannot do though :p

In since project blackjack has had access to forza 3 in order to make promotional video's, it would be fair to assume that this video is their work and that they took it into the forza 3 mechanical shop and optimized it for their kind of driving.

Definitely looking forward to this game, it seems to be getting better and better. I am still unsure about the Rewind feature during play as I didn't like this too much in DiRT2 but we'll see.

Nice to see the Veyron in there and to be able to customise it will be sweet. :D

Considering they even showed 2 of the car QA guys, the guys who are responsible for testing the real life cars and making sure the in game cars(as configured by default) perform the same.

I think, perhaps they know a little bit more about what the veyron can and cannot do though :p

In since project blackjack has had access to forza 3 in order to make promotional video's, it would be fair to assume that this video is their work and that they took it into the forza 3 mechanical shop and optimized it for their kind of driving.

Somehow I doubt they can afford testing a Veyron

I must have blacked out at the bit when they can be seen powersliding it?

A physics based system works with parameters alone. They had one on hand and got all they needed from it.