[Official] Forza 3

Just give me a sweet, delicious Revent?n:wub::

umm yeah, but I fear it might be too new.

but Forza 2 did show they are very dedicated to bringing us car packs, even if they did stop a bit early,

unless things have changed since 2... I seem to remember Porches in 2, though Porche sucks anyway, not good looking and silly cars designed to be hard to drive on purpose, with no good reason for it.

I playedd it yesterday and it's really impressive. I never tought that the 360 could pump out graphics like the ones in Forza3 ... It's gonna be another huge hit.

Apparently there's something like 120 cars coming through DLC in the year after so it could easily come in one of those.

Well i hope this time Microsoft doesn't stop the download packs, i enjoyed them on the Forza 2 game but then all of a sudden they stop making more DLC packs!

yeah, Ferrari is not exclusive to F3...maybe some like the FXX are but that will be it lol

Nope, not even that. :p The Ferrari FXX first appeared in PGR4.

yeah, Ferrari is not exclusive to F3...maybe some like the FXX are but that will be it lol

Snoopy please change your ****ing avatar :laugh: It's so annoying.

Yeah this week will be awesome, Forza 3 demo and GT5 unveil. And no Ferrari's themselves are not exclusive, already in GT5/GT PSP, but something must be exclusive bit of a daft statement for MS to make if they're just referring to the Ferrari license.