WWDC '09

Out of curiosity, why would you recommend an iPhone video to someone who owns specifically a "unibody Mac"? :p

I'm either really bad at explaining myself or people aren't reading right anymore....

I was talking about the headphones with the built-in remote and mic, similar to the ones on the new shuffle.

18 more hours!

Exciting, lol.

+1 carn't wait to to have all the rumors that have been going around for ages to be finally confirmed.

6 hours to go here (GMT) and i cant wait, i'll actually miss the first 30 minutes or so of the keynote, but im going to try and isolate myself from all of the news and watch it when Apple get it up onto iTunes.

Ok, there is one thing that is confusing me. I?m probably being a complete n00b here so please don?t flame me:); :)

Is Apple set to release the 3.0 software very soon after their keynote speech? Everyone seems to be getting very excited about and I?m just wondering whether they are excited about a demo or an imminent release?

Ok, there is one thing that is confusing me. I'm probably being a complete n00b here so please don't flame me! :)

Is Apple set to release the 3.0 software very soon after their keynote speech? Everyone seems to be getting very excited about and I'm just wondering whether they are excited about a demo or an imminent release?

Well its kind of both. We know Apple are going to demo and release 3.0 at the keynote, that will form a large part of it. Were Expecting them announce a new iPhone simply because, they are releasing a whole new operating system so it makes sense to release new hardware on the back of that. It will stem some of the flow of original iPhone users to the Pre and it may persuade all of those original iPhone owners who have their contracts expiring very soon to upgrade to the latest model.

Well its kind of both. We know Apple are going to demo and release 3.0 at the keynote, that will form a large part of it. Were Expecting them announce a new iPhone simply because, they are releasing a whole new operating system so it makes sense to release new hardware on the back of that. It will stem some of the flow of original iPhone users to the Pre and it may persuade all of those original iPhone owners who have their contracts expiring very soon to upgrade to the latest model.

Thanks, that's clearer now! :)

Thanks, that's clearer now! :)

Anytime :)

WWDC is notorious for the Distortion Reality Field. I wonder if Jobs is going make a surprise announcement at the end and show off the iPhone Video.

Cant Wait ....! 5.5 hours :)

Anytime :)

WWDC is notorious for the Distortion Reality Field. I wonder if Jobs is going make a surprise announcement at the end and show off the iPhone Video.

Cant Wait ....! 5.5 hours :)

Reality Distortion Field, get it right. :p

I'm either really bad at explaining myself or people aren't reading right anymore....

I was talking about the headphones with the built-in remote and mic, similar to the ones on the new shuffle.

You're right... now that I read it again lol

@Digix : I prefer my version of the upcoming iPhone :( :( But you surprised me with a whole graphics overhaul to grayer and impossible to distinguish colours!!!

I almost get the impression that I'm not blind with this iPhone ... not!

Good thing the Keynote is at noon local time, so I'll be on lunch and will have time to hit F5 (or ctrl + R) as much as I need.

I believe last (I think it was the same the year before), the pages refresh themselves (at least on Mac Rumours it was).

I believe last (I think it was the same the year before), the pages refresh themselves (at least on Mac Rumours it was).

I believe Engadget & Gizmodo also refresh themselves

Just over 3 hours to go... gotta go and house sit for my sister this evening but thankfully she's got broadband and I'm taking my work laptop over there! Will be following the usual sources!

Closing in on 3 hours! As a tester for 3.0, I think you will all be happy with it, Push notifications are great :). Even though people downplay the copy & paste function as stupid, it actually comes in handy every so often and you're glad you have it. I don't think the 3.0 update will be available today but it should be coming soon. Get excited everyone :). Cheers.

Closing in on 3 hours! As a tester for 3.0, I think you will all be happy with it, Push notifications are great :). Even though people downplay the copy & paste function as stupid, it actually comes in handy every so often and you're glad you have it. I don't think the 3.0 update will be available today but it should be coming soon. Get excited everyone :). Cheers.

When do you think it'll be available?

When do you think it'll be available?

This is all speculation and even if I knew for sure, I couldn't post it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's this week or next.

I think the 3.0 update will be available today, and after testing the betas I can't wait to get my hands on some push applications!

Holy ****, it is ****ing expensive been an Apple developer company :blink: Apple sucks the balls of each company developing apple or iphone softwares

Huh? Do you think tickets for PDC (Microsoft's equivalent of WWDC) are any cheaper? Developing on a professional level for any platform can be expensive. At least Apple gives away a copy of their development tools with EVERY Mac, and you can register for basic access to their development community for free.

I hope the update works, because I couldn't get any of the betas to work on my phone. And yes, I am a part of the developers program. It would stop half way through the update with iTunes throwing me "error (10)", cannot update crap and I need to reinstall the previous version.