WWDC '09

It's without contract obviously... with contract it won't be much more than 150, 200, 250 ...

Trying to see it from my perspective, as I have always purchased PAYG phones.

I'm glad that I got the iPhone 3G PAYG when I did, as it just seem's a massive jump for something which isn't a massive improvement? (IMO)

Seriously?! You're like a ?150/200 short of a Macbook:blink:: That's ridiculous:no::

Indeed.

None of the pay monthly deals have any unlimited texts either?! WTF!!! even the ?73 per month deal, ew.

Indeed.

None of the pay monthly deals have any unlimited texts either?! WTF!!! even the ?73 per month deal, ew.

Truely insane prices!!! :wacko::

1 point 1 question

1. O2 are seriously on another planet.

2. Ok I know it's boring but they harp on about Exchange support but does anyone know what the requirements are for Exchange to work with mail.app ? previously you had to enable imap support e.t.c. which was a right pain...

SD card readers in MacBooks! The sky is falling!

The new 13" MBP is very tempting. But I'll wait a few months to see what issues arise with them.

1 point 1 question

1. O2 are seriously on another planet.

2. Ok I know it's boring but they harp on about Exchange support but does anyone know what the requirements are for Exchange to work with mail.app ? previously you had to enable imap support e.t.c. which was a right pain...

All that is needed is Exchange 2007.

By default Web Services is enabled. So if you organization has Exchange 2007 installed you will be all set. Unless of course your sys admin is crazy and disabled Web Services

I can't believe they dropped the entry level 15-inch MacBook Pro to a configuration with a discrete graphics processor. To me, that's what made it "Pro".

I can't believe they dropped the entry level 15-inch MacBook Pro to a configuration with a discrete graphics processor. To me, that's what made it "Pro".

I agree - now it is nothing more than a 15' MacBook nothing more.

I would've thought they would leave that to also to a white or black "macbook" plastic...and created a 15.4" version along side the 13.3" .......and leave the discrete only video card line for lower end consumer who doesn't need all that horsepower in the Pro line..

I saw it listed on engadget....

I believe it's up at apple.com