WWDC '09

Considering the iPhone wasn't released until 2007 and now everyone's scrambling to copy them, we'll take that comment for what it's worth.

Copy what exactly? Touch screens?

I didn't realize Apple invented those..:unsure:

Yeah, they said it will look the same as the iPhone 3G. There is not alot in the iPhone 3GS that makes me want it...I will be fine with my berry for now :)

I'm buying this phone as soon as it comes out! Quite impressive set of features, all I would want from a phone.

Usually I take such updates with a pinch of salt. But in honestly I love the idea of voice dialling. At last! This is the feature for me which does it. I can take or leave video recording as well as a compass.

Where's the front-facing camera?

There isn't one. For $199, there is no way I'll pass this offer. Buying one without a doubt.

Releasing June 19th

In the US, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, UK. A week later, 6 more countries. Many more to come this summer

In before somebody else says "I'll wait for the GTX"

:laugh:

I don't like the S either, it sounds like a Porsche Cayman "S" and those S models from various car companies.

I bet the chances of an upgrade from o2 are fat chance though :p

That, and it's pretty much guaranteed they're not going to up the data limit for tethering, if they even do support it.

They didn't mention anything about faster processor or more memory - they said it was faster, but was that just OS improvements?