BREAKING NEWS...Michael Jackson dies of cardiac arrest

Skynews says the 911 call came in at 8.21pm... That can't be right unless this happened last night.

Skynews is on GMT.

Guys, lay off on the pedo/weird behaviour accusations please? Let's save it for another time...

Still shocked this suddenly happened. :/

Why ? Next you'll be telling us we should forget all about Saddam's crimes and feal sorry for him , No Michael Jackson is a pedophile and a child molester and thats how he will be remembered . Just like OJ he would have been caught eventually A pedophile is a pedophile simple.

Good riddance to a horrible man .

I would take TMZ with a pinch of salt.. they are garbage

So far, they are the only source that is really saying he is dead, hoping they are going to be right first. I'll go with CNN, they at least do their homework

You can wait until its offical from a better news source but the sad thing is that shaddy people working at the hospital can get paid from TMZ to leek this info. Rihanna's pictures came from a unnamed police officer that TMZ paid.

I would take TMZ with a pinch of salt.. they are garbage

So far, they are the only source that is really saying he is dead, hoping they are going to be right first. I'll go with CNN, they at least do their homework

Sky News

No confirmation of this yet? BBC only reports he has been hospitalized.

BBC don't use 'sources' or anything until its been confirmed a million times.

Sky only still saying TMZ as saying it.

It still has not been confirmed if he is or isn't dead. I tried getting on the Reuters.com web site and it's being hammered, so it's not possible to get the news from a reliabe source right now.