BREAKING NEWS...Michael Jackson dies of cardiac arrest

There was never proof that he did anything; he was cleared of ALL counts; some people preffer to believe what they want to believe though.

Just like OJ never killed, come on. Look, I respect what he did for music and I totally agree he was extremely talented and his loss is a big one.

so whats your warning level up to now? how old are you man? like 12 years old? he settled to avoid going any further in the court process, that does not mean guilt, you apparently have no clue even how the justice system works.

yeah you can buy your way out of it :shifty:

Guys, lay off on the pedo/weird behaviour accusations please? Let's save it for another time...

Still shocked this suddenly happened. :/

Yeah NOBODY proved MJ molestered any children, it's all Accusation, but nobody Proved Anything

I remember back when a news station/morning show called him Wacko Jacko when anything about him came up but other stars f'ing up were called by their names. Why no nicknames for Paris Hilton or lindsay lohan? because when they tried to a bunch of people email in their defense sadly. I wanted to email them because of it.

Just goes to show how messed up our society is when hundreds of people have died by bullets and bombs and knives all over the world today and all we care about is "stars".

Yep, it's a big shocker today. Next week, after 80 million candlelight vigils and "tributes" it'll be all about Britney again.

Meanwhile, the suffering you never hear about goes on 24/7. :angry:

Well, my Thriller cassette tape is going to be worth something, now I just have to find the LP.