BREAKING NEWS...Michael Jackson dies of cardiac arrest

Tech Star

R.I.P. :(

He had some great songs, he died young. :(

fix-this!
OMG!!! :o :(

i was waiting for you to show up!

acnpt

LA times & Ass Press now saying it. More than likey that its true.

Confirmation is going to take a while, untill family decides to release statement or allow hospital too!!

vincent
i was waiting for you to show up!

Damn...

Chicane-UK

BBC News say that TMZ are generally very accurate with these kinds of stories...

jshimmy3
Yahoo seems now to be reporting he's dead. As much as I despise what (I believe, anyway) he did to children, etc. he was an incredible musician and was extremely talented.

chrisj1968

Farah Fawcett earlier today and now MJ...what a day. kinda brings home our mortality doesn't it? :unsure:

Hylands
BBC News say that TMZ are generally very accurate with these kinds of stories...

Yea, I heard that too...

guru

Pop icon Michael Jackson has died in Los Angeles, according to multiple reports. - cnn

Antaris
allogations of pedophilia

Allogations don't make it certainty. Let's not forget that he was acquited of ALL charges.

Nocstar

Im just shocked I feel sick. No matter what he was a legend in our lifetimes big big news

acnpt

Sky News said that ages ago haha

Coldgunner

The music truly died today.

RIP, there are few geniuses that could match him.

to those calling him peadophile etc... GTFO

Farah Fawcett earlier today and now MJ...what a day. kinda brings home our mortality doesn't it? :unsure:

Just goes to show how messed up our society is when hundreds of people have died by bullets and bombs and knives all over the world today and all we care about is "stars".

+Ely
Yahoo seems now to be reporting he's dead. As much as I despise what (I believe, anyway) he did to children, etc. he was an incredible musician and was extremely talented.

There was never proof that he did anything; he was cleared of ALL counts; some people preffer to believe what they want to believe though.

fix-this!
Allogations don't make it certainty. Let's not forget that he was acquited of ALL charges.

absolutely agree man!

AnthonySterling

@Antaris - You may want to re-think that sig of yours...the text, well, it just doesn't read right. :blush:

Comic Book Guy
Pop icon Michael Jackson has died in Los Angeles, according to multiple reports. - cnn

CNN is trying to get its own independant confirmation at this time.

LucasRC1
There was never proof that he did anything; he was cleaned of ALL counts; some people preffer to believe what they want to believe though.

He settled the first case out of court which equates to an admission of his guilt.

acnpt

BBC One has just cut to News.

fix-this!
Just goes to show how messed up our society is when hundreds of people have died by bullets and bombs and knives all over the world today and all we care about is "stars".

well this is a TON bigger than when heath died! they do entertain us afterall!

acnpt
He setteled the first case out of court which equates to an admission of guilt

No it doesn't.

Many business do this, instead of taking things to court.

Pikey

I never liked the man .. but 50 is no age at all ..

rob.derosa

AP reporting he is dead.