BREAKING NEWS...Michael Jackson dies of cardiac arrest

macrosslover
CNN just said he is only in a coma and not died

la times is the only one saying it..don't know how they have this info, but none of the other media outlets are risking saying it if it's true.

Brian M.

Guys - have some damn respect.

The attitudes of some people never cease to amaze me.

ATGC
Coolface.png Good night, sweet prince.

good night, sweet prince.

:(

tsupersonic

Man that sucks, when you get cardiac arrest, chances of survival are very VERY low, 'tis how I lost my mom :(

RIP Jackson

Brad.
Guys - have some damn respect.

The attitudes of some people never cease to amaze me.

Same... It's horrific.

Boo Berry

It's on CNN now. CBS and the LA Times are saying it.

Det. Sonny-Crockett

The Los Angeles Times reports that Michael Jackson has died at age 50 after being rushed to UCLA Medical Center.

Los Angeles Fire Department Capt. Steve Ruda told the newspaper that Jackson was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his home and CPR was performed.

TMZ.com reported that he may have suffered cardiac arrest.

Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

E! News reports online that Jackson's father, Joe Jackson, said, "I am in Las Vegas but, yes, people in Los Angeles called me and are with Michael and tell me he was taken to the hospital. His mother is on her way to the hospital now to check in on him. I am not sure what's wrong. I am waiting to hear back from them."

Jackson, 50, was preparing for a comeback bid with a series of London concerts scheduled to begin in July.

Jackson was born on August 29, 1958, in Gary, Indiana, the seventh of nine children. Five Jackson boys ? Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Michael ? first performed together at a talent show when Michael was 6. They walked off with first prize and went on to become a best-selling band, The Jackson Five, and then The Jackson 5.

Jackson made his first solo album in 1972, and released ?Thriller? in 1982, which became a smash hit that yielded seven top-10 singles. The album sold 21 million copies in the United States and at least 27 million worldwide.

The next year, he unveiled his signature ?moonwalk? dance move while performing ?Billie Jean? during an NBC special.

In 1994, Jackson married Elvis Presley?s only child, Lisa Marie, but the marriage ended in divorce in 1996. Jackson married Debbie Rowe the same year and had two children, before splitting in 1999. The couple never lived together.

Jackson has three children named Prince Michael I, Paris Michael and Prince Michael II, known for his brief public appearance when his father held him over the railing of a hotel balcony, causing widespread criticism.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31552029/ns/entertainment-music/

spenser.d

CNN is reporting that the LA Times and CBS news are reporting that he's dead, but they haven't confirmed it.

Not sure how I feel, I never really paid much attention to Jackson nor did I really like his music, but it's a sad day for his family and fans.

-Spenser

acnpt
Of course by clean you mean a whitewash :rolleyes: The truth will come out eventually .

Did it not in court???? Or do you have some evidence you forget to tell police?? :crazy:

EchoNoise

:(

:rofl:

HacKage

BBC News have confirmed it, Jacko is pan bread

Chicane-UK

BBC News have NOT confirmed it - they're being very cautious about it. But it's not looking good.

Regardless of what you thought of Jacko, he was an absolute legend in our lifetime. There are very few people like him amongst us any more :(

peacemf
BBC News have confirmed it, Jacko is pan bread

everybody is just reporting that SOMEBODY ELSE IS REPORTING he's dead!

its still not confirmed! :s

DR3AMxCATCHER

LA Times just reported he's dead.

macrosslover

all I have to say is I hope for the La time sake he is dead or boy are they going to get sued into oblivion.

+Ely

They are now reporting he's dead :( what a sad day for his family and fans.

HacKage

He left behind 17 children.....3 of them his own

Antaris
Two allegations one of which he settled out of court (Guilty) ergo hes a pedophile .

Give the man some respect, he's changed pop/rnb music forever. This thread isn't about his guilt or innocence, its about a great man who gave his life to music and people the world over love him for it.

Go troll elsewhere.

Lamp0
Two allegations one of which he settled out of court (Guilty) ergo hes a pedophile .

You seem very desperate to think he is a paedophile. Why, I don't know.

McSmiggins

Whatever your feeling on his personal life, you can't deny what he did in the 80s man, really was amazing back in the day, can't see anyone coming out with another "Thriller"

+ir0nw0lf

The old saying that bad things happen in threes seems to sadly be holding true: Ed McMahon, Farrah, now supposedly Michael. Not a good month.

Chicane-UK

Changed your comment there, HacKage? Telling me I was looking silly? I just took a screenshot of the BBC News website and I'm listening to BBC News RIGHT NOW. They have not confirmed it. You made yourself look silly before you edited your comment to retract what you just said.

fix-this!
He left behind 17 children.....3 of them his own

i forgot about that too, poor kids! :no:

SuperJediMedia

OMG!!! :o :(