• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Barclays Premier League Season 2009/2010

Premier League 2009/2010  

437 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Martyn    5

Someone has been stabbed as well.

Told you ages ago it would be mental Damien!!

Damo R.    29,658
Someone has been stabbed as well.

Told you ages ago it would be mental Damien!!

Just watch the film Green Street you'll know exactly what goes on between the 2 firms...it's probably the ICF!

Damo R.    29,658

2132: Bedlam at Upton Park, where stewards and police are in the stands trying to keep the two sets of fans apart. What they don't need is extra time: and Junior Stanislas has just made it West Ham 1-1 Millwall. Fans on the pitch - and we may well have an abandonment, or at least a delay while they try to calm things down.

:no:

Martyn    5

Just watched the Atletico match, so I'm listening to the Millwall game on the radio.

There was 6 minutes injury time and now there is 30 minutes extra time! Apparently some fella was stabbed with a dart as well?

rajputwarrior    280
Just watch the film Green Street you'll know exactly what goes on between the 2 firms...it's probably the ICF!

that's the first thing i thought of when i read your last post... great movie (Y)

madness is the best way to describe that game

FOOTBALL FANS IN `PLANNED` VIOLENCE

Posted 25/08/09 21:05EmailPrintSave

A man has been stabbed and violent battles have broken out between rival football fans in "large-scale" crowd trouble, police said tonight.

Hundreds of fans are involved in the disorder which police said was caused by people without tickets to the West Ham versus Millwall game who had planned to start trouble.

A spokesman for Metropolitan Police said more officers were being rushed to the scene outside Upton Park, in east London.

"There is large-scale trouble involving hundreds of fans which we are dealing with at the moment," he added.

Officers have made two arrests, one for disorder and the second for breach of a banning order.

Police said the stabbing, in Priory Road close to the stadium, is connected to the fighting and the man is being treated by paramedics.

CRAAAAAAZZZZZZZYYYYY

Edited by rajputwarrior

Damo R.    29,658

2-1 to West Ham!!!

Aaron Smith from Hemel Hempstead, who was at the game, said: "I saw one man cornered by at least a dozen Millwall fans before kick-off. Terrifying scenes."

Eyewitness Fergal O'Brien said: "I saw a West Ham fan getting punched in the face by a burly bald man who had a coin between his fists."

Another fan said: "I was in a throng walking up and a group of hooligans came for us.

"The police wanted to help but they were clearly afraid to use force. I am still shaking. I thought I was going to die."

Ben Newton, from Harrow, north London, said his father had been stretchered away after being hit with a dart to the head.

And a Millwall fan told the BBC: "It was like a war zone outside the stadium. There was fighting all round.

"I brought my kids with me tonight and they've seen some violence that is indescribable."

:| :| :| :|

Damo R.    29,658

3-1!!!

I just spoke to someone who went and he said its like Iraq in terms of Violence...trust West Ham to put football in bad light again!

Martyn    5

3-1.

whvmill.gif

There are some thick people taking their kids to the match, they know what happens everytime West Ham play Millwall. As soon as the draw came out I even posted on Neowin that it would all kick off so it was not exactly a surprise.

Damo R.    29,658

****ing louts! I love violent football movies but when it happens like this its bad...I mean I would be satisfied if the FA said right West Ham chucked out...a) because its deserved and b) we can't afford a fine!

Martyn    5

It's all gonna kick off outside I reckon.

Damo R.    29,658

Yeah for sure, I been to upton park alot and the underground station is small its going to be hours until everyones home.

Damo R.    29,658

acnpt    39

They are advising people not to leave the stadium, because there is trouble outside..(priory lane?) according to 5live.

Damo R.    29,658

The Press Association quoted an unnamed 19-year-old saying he saw a police officer being kicked on the ground.

West Ham fans invaded the pitch after their equaliser

One pub reportedly had its windows broken by bricks during running battles across several streets up to half a mile from the stadium.

Eyewitnesses told of hooligans trying to rip out bollards and lighting "small fires".

This is so insane!

Martyn    5

Ha I like this one...

2s6klrd.gif

Damo R.    29,658
GOL.jpg

wolfman1380    5

Well done Millwall/West Ham fans for dragging us back to the 70s/80s hope you are all proud of yourselves. Bunch of Mindless oafs masquerading as football fans. Just noticed something are all West Ham fans overweight? :D

Oh well no doubt Platini and Blatter wil have something to say about this.

Subject Delta    108

Bloody hell, that is absolutely disgraceful. I hope that sanctions are taken against both teams, and that the offending "fans" are banned from all football grounds in the UK for life.

Football is supposed to be a more civilised game now, these louts are just giving it a bad name again.

Damo R.    29,658

These pictures are just shocking :( :no:

snn2607a2g682875056a.jpg

fansmain682874946a.jpg

article1209028062ea5920.jpg

article1209028062e9bb00.jpg

article1209028062e9bc00.jpg

article1209028062ecaa10.jpg

article1209028062e98b60.jpg

Shibby    1

Quite a lot of fat people there!

rajputwarrior    280

i'm soo happy that we don't love hockey over here as much as you guys love football....

Subject Delta    108

In hockey, most of the thugs are on the pitch / in the rink, not in the stands :p

Damo R.    29,658

article-0-062EBC8E000005DC-331_468x286.jpg

you have to laugh at that one...Nouble is like "hell no!"

Kralik    3
Quite a lot of fat people there!

I was thinking the same thing.. some big men in there :| You wouldn't want to get beat up by these fellas..

nothuman    0

This is unbelievable. I saw the movie Green Street but I had no idea the rivalery between Millwall and West Ham was that true. Those people must be in a cell on match day.

Edited by nothuman