Barclays Premier League Season 2009/2010

Premier League 2009/2010  

437 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Premier League in 2010?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham City
    • Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton Wanderers
    • Burnley
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Hull City
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Portsmouth
    • Stoke City
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • West Ham United
    • Wigan Athletic
    • Wolverhampton Wanderers
  2. 2. Who will be relegated in 2010? [Select 3]

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham City
    • Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton Wanderers
    • Burnley
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Hull City
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Portsmouth
    • Stoke City
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • West Ham United
    • Wigan Athletic
    • Wolverhampton Wanderers
  3. 3. Who will be top scorer?

• Andrei Arshavin
    • Carlos Tevez
    • Didier Drogba
    • Dimitar Berbatov
    • Emmanuel Adebayor
    • Fernando Torres
    • Frank Lampard
    • Gabriel Agbonlahor
    • Nicolas Anelka
    • Robin van Persie
    • Robinho
    • Roque Santa Cruz
    • Steven Gerrard
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Yakubu Aiyegbeni
    • Other

This is unbelievable. I saw the movie Green Street but I had no idea the rivalery between Millwall and West Ham was that true. Those people must be in a cell on match day.

No matter which hooligan film you watch whether it's Green Street or Football Factory you will always see the West Ham/Millwall games as the big one. I think it's the fact both teams have played in different divisions for so long is the reason why it kicked off now because who knows when these two sides will meet again.

Also to point out that even though it's the West Ham fans are in all those pictures the Millwall lot are even scummier just ask any Cardiff, Birmingham City (****), Wolves and Nottingham Forest fans. Everyone knows about the Millwall element as they have been banned from some grounds in recent years.

Arab businessman Sulaiman Al Fahim has completed his takeover of Premier League strugglers Portsmouth.

The 32-year-old said he had become the club's new sole owner after a buy-out believed to be worth ?60m.

"Sulaiman Al Fahim welcomes this agreement and looks forward to helping the club build on its impressive history," his spokesman said.

Al Fahim had already been named Pompey chairman after passing the Premier League's fit and proper person test.

"The chairman of the club would like to extend his gratitude to the players, staff and supporters of Portsmouth FC who have shown an extraordinary level of commitment and loyalty to this great club," spokesman Ivo Ilic Gabara said.

The news comes a week after the club revealed it was in a talks with a new consortium led by chief executive Peter Storrie.

Portsmouth have not commented on Al Fahim's statement.

Al Fahim is the sole owner of Al Fahim Asia Associates, the company that now officially owns Portsmouth.

He agreed to buy Pompey from owner Alexandre Gaydamak in May after the Franco-Russian announced he wanted to sell because he was unable to devote sufficient time to club.

He finally completed a period of financial and commercial due diligence of the club last month. The Premier League also confirmed it had given the deal the go-ahead.

Arab businessman Sulaiman Al Fahim has completed his takeover of Premier League strugglers Portsmouth.

The 32-year-old said he had become the club's new sole owner after a buy-out believed to be worth ?60m.

"Sulaiman Al Fahim welcomes this agreement and looks forward to helping the club build on its impressive history," his spokesman said.

Al Fahim had already been named Pompey chairman after passing the Premier League's fit and proper person test.

"The chairman of the club would like to extend his gratitude to the players, staff and supporters of Portsmouth FC who have shown an extraordinary level of commitment and loyalty to this great club," spokesman Ivo Ilic Gabara said.

The news comes a week after the club revealed it was in a talks with a new consortium led by chief executive Peter Storrie.

Portsmouth have not commented on Al Fahim's statement.

Al Fahim is the sole owner of Al Fahim Asia Associates, the company that now officially owns Portsmouth.

He agreed to buy Pompey from owner Alexandre Gaydamak in May after the Franco-Russian announced he wanted to sell because he was unable to devote sufficient time to club.

He finally completed a period of financial and commercial due diligence of the club last month. The Premier League also confirmed it had given the deal the go-ahead.

Back your horses up!

At the moment the Offical site is down and some people on 606 said the offical statement has been taken down.

We're all asking where does this leave Storrie and his backers, at the moment most fans rather have Storrie.

I heard it on Sky Sports News and they are hardly ever wrong. What do Pompey fans think of the takeover?

Well we're all peeved off, which is why everyone got happy when we heard Storrie had a backer! But wait till about 7 and we might know more, Storrie is meant to be on local radio during the football hour.

It was said Al had linked up with the Storrie bid after it looked like Al didn't have the backers. Now it's been said that Al own company, which he fully owns, has brought the club from Devondale(Sasha company which holds the club)

So we're asking why has Al just brought the club all of a sudden when the deal look dead for weeks. Some are saying he was kept on his toes by the Storrie bid.

We'll have to wait and see.

Well Storie has just gone on the radio. Sadly I missed the opening but from what I heard on 606. He sounds hacked off, it seems Storrie has his lot sorted out 3 weeks ago and he backer was someone called Ali Al Faraj(Spelling?). Storrie is going to sort the players out for the club, but still no idea where his future lies with Al Fahim at the club. If Storrie goes than thats its a big loss.

Look who has came back for another season of worthless trolling :laugh:

The sad thing is, he probably makes them himself.

Typical Manchester United fan; not from Manchester and obsessed with Liverpool.

Typical Manchester United fan; not from Manchester and obsessed with Liverpool.

'Cause we all know every Liverpool fan actually live Liverpool... Oh, and did you change your signature just before saying that? :sleep:

'Cause we all know every Liverpool fan actually live Liverpool... Oh, and did you change your signature just before saying that? :sleep:

Martyn's signature has been the same ever since I joined this site :/

And yes, not every Liverpool fan is from Liverpool, but most of us aren't obsessed with Manchester United, like they are with us. Whilst I always have a smile on my face when man united lose, I probably actually dislike Chelsea more.

Isn't it Martyn that had a signature showing the result of the latest Man Utd - Liverpool? 'Cause I think we can call this an obsession. ;) And I'm certainly not obsessed with Liverpool, if they were a threat maybe but they're not.

I didn't realise you got yourself on the pitch as well Damien :laugh:

yeah sorry about that just wanted attention!, should of worn the Neowin t-shirt! :rofl:

Isn't it Martyn that had a signature showing the result of the latest Man Utd - Liverpool? 'Cause I think we can call this an obsession. ;)

Nope.

yeah sorry about that just wanted attention!, should of worn the Neowin t-shirt! :rofl:

I bet you actually have a Neowin t-shirt as well :laugh:

You should make a "I am Rappy" t-shirt and walk around town with it, someone is bound to click on and recognise you :D

Isn't it Martyn that had a signature showing the result of the latest Man Utd - Liverpool? 'Cause I think we can call this an obsession. ;) And I'm certainly not obsessed with Liverpool, if they were a threat maybe but they're not.

No, that was one of my previous signature pictures, and that was more along the lines of having a stab back at mail than anything else.

Oh my!! Liverpool is a goal down again!? :o What's going on?

A very important game for us today. A win today will help us build some real momentum and really go for the trophy.

Oh my!! Liverpool is a goal down again!? :o What's going on?

A very important game for us today. A win today will help us build some real momentum and really go for the trophy.

nope 1-1 ;)