[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

They won't need to MP beta test because it's COD MW with new skins/guns :p

Don't fix what isn't broke? ;)

In all seriousness though, the netcode and stuff you do an open beta for probably isn't changing a lot. I guess the only reason they'd maybe still do it is balancing tweaks, unless they feel the balance is solid.

I haven't picked up WaW yet due to mixed reviews. Does it have a great standalone single player campaign like Call of Duty 4? Are the missions diverse in gameplay like CoD4? How's the quality of the storyline compared to CoD 4's?

I haven't picked up WaW yet due to mixed reviews. Does it have a great standalone single player campaign like Call of Duty 4? Are the missions diverse in gameplay like CoD4? How's the quality of the storyline compared to CoD 4's?

Top Gear Top Tip: AVOID!

^ But saying that, WaW was a copy and paste game and they still had a beta

Different developer but, as much as people call it a copy/paste, it was different devs working on it so a "bigger" chance of changes to the netcode/game that could cause problems.

Infinity Ward will know their engine/netcode better than Treyarch do.

LOLWUT? How is CoD 4's gameplay diverse? There like only that one mission on the AC130 and the rest of the game you're shooting d00ds in the face. Don't get me wrong I love the game but there's nothing diverse about its gameplay...

^ I didn't phrase myself properly. I meant diverse as in diverse environments. Asking an FPS to be diverse in gameplay is most ridiculous unless it's something along the lines of Team Fortress 2 and Half Life 2.

I guess I'll skip WaW then.

^ I didn't phrase myself properly. I meant diverse as in diverse environments. Asking an FPS to be diverse in gameplay is most ridiculous unless it's something along the lines of Team Fortress 2 and Half Life 2.

I guess I'll skip WaW then.

Basically just skip all the one's Treyarch made and are going to make