[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Get a HQ version of the new trailer over from Gamersyde.

Good stuff, gamersyde does quality encodes and also used 60 fps for the HQ video. Reported bitrate by mediainfo is just over 20MBit which is quite insane for a 720p, but it's 60 fps video. Still quite high bitrate.

Was playing CoD 4 on my friends console and with his new account and the first time he had ever been online so this was literally a clean slate for his CoD4 account and I managed to achieve 6th rank in just the first 2 games and 9th in 5 games. I don't know how that fares amongst the other CoD loons but needless to say I was quite impressed with myself :D

Depending on what game mode you're playing, the first 20-30 ranks or so can be achieved fairly fast. Once you get into the 40s it takes longer, but still pretty quick. I'm on my 10th prestige now, and I'm around level 44 or 45 (can't remember which one, might be a tad higher).

People hate on WAW too much. I was a HUGE COD4 player but the map variety in WAW is honestly much better. I can't even count the number of times I get spawn killed by nades in COD4 cause some guy was able to randomly throw it across the map. Have you ever played wet work or shipment? Yeah, the whole game turns into a martyrdom and nade fest.

There is a lot less nade spamming (especially from across the map) in WAW and that already makes it less frustrating.

I guess I should prepare for the "lul u sux at games" posts now.

let em know!

people only hate on the game because their heroes infinity ward didnt make it and they dont like the ww2 theme

once u see past that, its clearly the better game

WET WORK IS THE BOMB!

I love it for its furiousness! It can get a little frustrating, but it would have to be in my top 3 maps for MW.

It's great when you finish the round are on top. It's a good feeling!

If i get killed by a grenade, i don't blame the developer for it's crappy map layout, i get angry at the player and get my revenge :D

AND TO ALL PEOPLE WHO BITCH ABOUT MATRYDOM...the game has been out for nearly two years, you should learn to work with it by now :p it's not that difficult to deal with lol

WET WORK IS THE BOMB!

I love it for its furiousness! It can get a little frustrating, but it would have to be in my top 3 maps for MW.

It's great when you finish the round are on top. It's a good feeling!

i witnessed friend get 143 kills on wetwork... shotgun and slieght of hand... crazy

WaW was horrible 100% rip of MW with just the theme change.

[/discussion]

That statement is just idiotic at best.

I have no clue why people say they absolute love COD4 and completely disregard WAW and call it rubbish. I'd prefer COD4, but I thoroughly enjoyed WAW, it was a great game.

Well it is truly a sad day. I finally put MW up for sale on Ebay. Unbelievably the game's average selling price is over $30! Really show's you how it has stood the test of time when I couldn't even get $20 out of GOW2.

I seen it last week at EB Games second hand for AUD$70 still!

I bought it brand new from Big W when it come out for AUD$79 :p

Shouldn't it be 'platinum' by now? Or whatever the Xbox has 'greatest hits'? SURELY it's sold enough for that

I seen it last week at EB Games second hand for AUD$70 still!

I bought it brand new from Big W when it come out for AUD$79 :p

Shouldn't it be 'platinum' by now? Or whatever the Xbox has 'greatest hits'? SURELY it's sold enough for that

Probably, but that's likely also up to Activision and I'm sure they're happy to keep on selling it at RRP.

Lol ^

But as far as that stuff goes.. Well. Pretty much w/e except that throat thingy, would love to try that. And ps3 controller just looks nice, though i couldnt care less about consoles.