• Ronaldo
    • Torres
    • Walcott
    • Eto'o
    • Huntelaar
    • Ribery
    • Gourcuff
    • Other

so today is the day, great game coming, what do you think will be the result?

even if i want Bar?a to winn, i think it will finish 0-0 as the first pool game

Seriously what a game! Did not expect to see that outcome. The goals just seemed to easy and simple to be scoring against Barca and the defense looked like it was asleep half the time. Inter did however deserve a win. Cannot wait to see what happens at the Neu Camp :D

Does Barca even capable of tactic? Cause in this game they've shown none. Inter came with a plan, a good plan, and Barca fell into it without even trying to get out. Guardiola didn't change a thing. Why?

You just have to admire Mourinho for that performance, he really shows Guardiola what tactic means. Xavi and Messi fade, Ibra was hopeless and the central defense couldn't handle Milito. If Inter can redo a game like this they have a good chance to go to Madrid.

Oh, and the referee was actually good, Alves dived and deserved the yellow card, it's obvious on the replay. Messi dived too, but this time the ref didin't see it.

Now, everyone behind Lyon! Allez les Lionnais!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Barca will progress to the final, either way the return leg is going to be brilliant.

Inter have a history of bottling it in Europe.

Well, at the start of the semis i decided that i was going to support the underdogs so i'm hoping Inter win next week and we get an Inter vs Lyon final.

Robben with the winner...again...

Deserved it though, Lyon was horrible. Bayern were a little better, otherwise a pretty crap game :p

The ball actually clipped the head of Thomas Mueller, the goal may be his I think!

I think it was Muellar's goal too yeah.

What a horrible, boring game though. Great performance by Robben in the second half, his reaction at being subbed off was priceless though!

Does Barca even capable of tactic? Cause in this game they've shown none. Inter came with a plan, a good plan, and Barca fell into it without even trying to get out. Guardiola didn't change a thing. Why?

You just have to admire Mourinho for that performance, he really shows Guardiola what tactic means. Xavi and Messi fade, Ibra was hopeless and the central defense couldn't handle Milito. If Inter can redo a game like this they have a good chance to go to Madrid.

Oh, and the referee was actually good, Alves dived and deserved the yellow card, it's obvious on the replay. Messi dived too, but this time the ref didin't see it.

Now, everyone behind Lyon! Allez les Lionnais!

The penalty was valid and Inter's last goal was clearly an offside.

Have to say that Busquets is a bit of a dick.

agreed :angry:

seems the extra man is helping them so far

btw mighty disappointed in Lyon last night.

Supposedly the best team in the world and they can't reach the final twice in a row? Pff bunch of losers is what they are. :D

Bravissimo Inter, even if you are ugly to watch some times, what a discipline, what a tactical piece of art this is.

Is this me or Messi is really nervous at the moment? Maybe the expectation of all the argentinians makes him so.