• Ronaldo
    • Torres
    • Walcott
    • Eto'o
    • Huntelaar
    • Ribery
    • Gourcuff
    • Other

It was a great defensive display by Inter, especially with the Motta send-off.

With that being said, that was one of the most boring games I have watched. But it had to be.

It was great seeing Messi so frustrated :D

Great defensive display by Inter Milan. Their only chance was to defend considering Barca had a decent pitch to play on this time around.

Shame we couldn't see the likes of Iniesta and Puyol playing tonight, it would have been great to have everyone at full strength and more talent on show.

Cracking celebration by Mourinho as well :p

OMG what the hell is wrong with Valdes?!!! I can't beleive he grabbed Mourinho like that.

"Barcelona then turned the water sprinklers on at the end of the field where Inter players celebrated."

Absolutely ridiculous. Some members of Barcelona displayed no class today. :/

man we can call that defense a brick wall!

you could clearly see how packed the defense was, not moving an inch, even if barcelona passed the ball around in front of them trying to bait some hole.

some can criticize the ugly play by inter but they had no choice considering the beast that is the barcelona attack, but in the end it's the score that matters

• 2 weeks later...
England's Howard Webb will referee Saturday's Champions League final between Bayern Munich and Inter Milan at the Bernabeu Stadium in Madrid.

The 38-year-old has taken charge of 19 Champions League fixtures since joining the international ranks in 2005.

He refereed six games this season including the home leg of Inter's quarter-final against CSKA Moscow.

Fellow Englishmen Michael Mullarkey and Darren Cann will be his assistants and the fourth official is Martin Atkinson.

:p

I agree that the referee was inconsitent but I can't understand anyone arguing the card or a minority of ManU fans blaming the ref.Rafael is stupid,he's the one to blame.

Edit:

loverobben.jpgLol

yes we do...

What a boring game. Sadly Byern doesnt have much chance with such playing.

it's very cagey as you would expect

With about 6 minutes to go I think we can congratulate Inter Milan. Bayern was the better team in the first half, but had no answer to the Inter defence.

Anybody see that Bet365 advert, it didn't show any odds.

Sometimes bet365 ads are like that. Some are about punting for business the others give you odds.