[VS] Clearscreen Sharp for Windows 7

• 2 weeks later...

Only thing I dislike here are the min max close buttons in their hovered and clicked states. They look smaller than the actual "hitboxes" for them... I don't really know how to describe it, but i feel like if they were bigger or less like a tiny square in a big open region then I'd like them more. Maybe you could try a few things with them? Otherwise, best style I've seen for Win7, thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey,

Sorry I haven't done anything with the theme in so long. Lost interest in theming since I had to switch priorities to school and client work. Besides that, VSB is broken for me (save/open dialog doesn't work; very strange and seemingly untraceable bug that occurs for some and not others... look it up at the VSB forum if you think I'm bsing here :laugh: ). Also, VSB has trouble converting transparent gradients on the fly, resulting in me having to save through multiple programs to ensure that VSB can convert the alpha transparency properly.

It's just taking up too much time and I have lost interest in the theme. My interest would return if VSB got fixed, so bug Ave about it. Just kidding :p

Anyway, I haven't themed for the longest time. And I know Ji@nBing has been wanting that larger start orb since the beginning. Start orbs are in Explorer.exe in Windows 7, aren't they? I'll search for the file tonight. I think I've sent the startorb PSD (the small arrow one) to member Decaytion last year. Here's hoping he has it if I can't find it... I think he uses Mac OSX now, though. With a quick check it's not in my PSD/Theming folder strangely. I probably misplaced it when I organized my files earlier this year.

Anyway... sorry for not keeping up with this.