[VS] Clearscreen Sharp for Windows 7

I have been using this theme for a few days now and I love it, however after I started using it, some of the icons from programs I use disappear. They are just blank now. So far it has happened with a few games, Skype, and Paint.NET - the icons are just blank.

Any help with this?

• 2 weeks later...

Any progress on fixing the bugs? I'm interested in using the x86 version but I'd hate to come across any bugs/issues.

Are there x86 specific bugs again (blank graphics) in the latest version?

I am currently working on some personal/commercial projects (non-theming) but I want to get back to this soon.

I have a rounded version nearly complete (Aero frame/caption look).

I also want to release a version compatible to Chinese users (get rid of Semibold styling and use default).

Then perhaps a clear Taskbar/Start Menu.

And then the triangular large button.

But I have other things to take care of now, sorry. :( :)

What updates are you expecting? Afaik the current version is final.

Read again. Note: This VS is in beta... there are bugs in it that I will try to get rid of.

• 2 weeks later...

I have used this theme earlier but i don't know how i got this to use

How can i install this theme?

This is what i am doing :

Install the theme from deviantart

Extract it

Copy/Paste the clrscreen folder and clrscreen theme file to Windows/Resources/Themes

But nothing happens after that

It is patched by UxStyle

You have to actually select the theme.

Right click the desktop --> Personalize.

It should be listed under 'Installed Themes' :) Just click it and it should apply.

You have to actually select the theme.

Right click the desktop --> Personalize.

It should be listed under 'Installed Themes' :) Just click it and it should apply.

Copy/Paste the clearscreen folder and clrscreen.theme file to Windows/Resources/Themes

Install the UXStyle

Right click the desktop--> Personalize

Click on clearcreen under Installed Themes

But nothing happens

Copy/Paste the clearscreen folder and clrscreen.theme file to Windows/Resources/Themes

Install the UXStyle

Right click the desktop--> Personalize

Click on clearcreen under Installed Themes

But nothing happens

For me I had to reboot for it to work...

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there I love this theme but the only thing stopping me from using it is the start orb. Does this theme have the default start orb with Win 7? Your preview doesn't show it

Okay so I took the plunge and to my joy, it uses the Win 7 start orb by default. Boy is this theme amazing! Sorry Zain Adeel, this theme edged out your Blend theme.

Okay so I took the plunge and to my joy, it uses the Win 7 start orb by default. Boy is this theme amazing! Sorry Zain Adeel, this theme edged out your Blend theme. I notice theres a section called resources. What is this for?

You can replace the explorer.exe to change other UI elements. I personally edited the exe even more to include a different start button:

Ha! I figured that out and edited it before you! Thanks for the tip anyways. Now you got me interested, what other UI elements can you change? And how would I go about doing that?