Kenyan official: Obama born here

In debate over constitution, minister urges African nation to emulate U.S. inclusion

Posted: April 11, 2010

6:22 pm Eastern

By Drew Zahn

? 2010 WorldNetDaily

A Kenyan lawmaker told the nation's parliament last month that Barack Obama was born in Africa and is therefore "not even a native American."

During debate over the draft of a new Kenyan constitution, James Orengo, the country's minister of lands and a member of parliament for the Ugenya constituency, cited America's election of a Kenyan-born president as an example of what can be accomplished when diverse peoples unite:

"If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation," Orengo posited, "how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the president of America?"

Orengo held up the U.S. as a country no longer "living in the past," since Americans elected a Kenyan-born president without regard to "ethnic consideration and objectives."

A new strategy has been unveiled to demand answers to Obama's eligibility questions. See how you can help.

Debate is then recorded in the Kenyan government's official March 25, 2010, hansard ? a traditional name for printed transcripts of a parliamentary debate ? as continuing with no other MPs mentioning or attempting to correct Orengo's comments about Obama.

As WND has reported, several other sources ? including National Public Radio ? have claimed Obama's birthplace as Kenya prior to his election as president.

WND also reported when a video appeared in which Michelle Obama said her husband's "home country" was Kenya, though her comments didn't specifically suggest his birth there.

The video, posted April 3 on YouTube and forwarded by a score of Internet e-mails, shows Michelle Obama saying, "When we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country in Kenya, we took a public HIV test."

The reference drew attention because of the claim made in numerous lawsuits and other challenges to Obama's occupancy of the Oval Office that he is not eligible to be president under the requirement of Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution that the president be a "natural born citizen."

But the NPR reference and Michelle Obama's comment are far from the only ones of their kind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLDHDfPNBME&feature=player_embedded

At one point, there were reports that even Obama's grandmother claimed being in attendance at his birth in Africa.

According to a compilation of images at a military forum, another reference was made in 2008 in the Nigerian Observer.

Under a byline from Solomon Asowata and a Washington dateline, the report says, "Americans will today go to the polls to elect their next president with Democratic Party candidate, Senator Barack Obama largely favoured to win. The Kenyan-born Senator will, however, face a stiff competition from his Republican counterpart?"

I believed that Obama was American for a while, but when storys like this keep comming out it makes you doubt it a little... And then to see Obama attack Palin or somebody else because of something they say, and then ignore this question that has been asked for a while kinda makes me wonder also.

I believed that Obama was American for a while, but when storys like this keep comming out it makes you doubt it a little... And then to see Obama attack Palin or somebody else because of something they say, and then ignore this question that has been asked for a while kinda makes me wonder also.

Pfft, yeah. Because if a Kenyan official says it, it must be true. Let's ignore the birth certificate he presented. I'm absolutely sure this "official" was even there when Obama was born /sarcasm. Just because a lot of people say a foolish thing doesn't make it any less foolish.

Pfft, yeah. Because if a Kenyan official says it, it must be true. Let's ignore the birth certificate he presented. I'm absolutely sure this "official" was even there when Obama was born /sarcasm. Just because a lot of people say a foolish thing doesn't make it any less foolish.

I don't exactly ignore the birth certificate he presented. There are theorys that it is fake as well like, at the time Obama was born, Hawaii allowed births that took place in foreign countries to be registered in Hawaii, or it's the wrong type of birth certificate... I haven't looked into any of that all that much because whatever the fact is, we are stuck with him now. I do think it is fishy for him to spend a million dollars on attorneys to fight this battle and to cover up his birth certificate. Seriously if you are an American citizen just come out and show the freaking birth certificate, and anything esle that people requests like passports, school documents or whatever. If I was President I would have hit plastered up on billboards and everything proving my citizenship. I would put it online, I would show it everyone proving, "Hey look I'm a freaking citizen now get off my back".

I don't exactly ignore the birth certificate he presented. There are theorys that it is fake as well like, at the time Obama was born, Hawaii allowed births that took place in foreign countries to be registered in Hawaii, or it's the wrong type of birth certificate... I haven't looked into any of that all that much because whatever the fact is, we are stuck with him now. I do think it is fishy for him to spend a million dollars on attorneys to fight this battle and to cover up his birth certificate. Seriously if you are an American citizen just come out and show the freaking birth certificate, and anything esle that people requests like passports, school documents or whatever. If I was President I would have hit plastered up on billboards and everything proving my citizenship. I would put it online, I would show it everyone proving, "Hey look I'm a freaking citizen now get off my back".

God damn... He did come out with the god damn birth certificate.. Do you really think his parents KNEW he was going to be president of the US of A , so they decided to plant a birth notice in the Hawaiian news papers? That sounds intelligent... not..

Here.. I will show you the 100% real birth certificate.. if you don't believe it, then you really shouldn't be posting topics here.. this isn't the first time you've proven to know nothing of the subject you're currently speaking about.

Here's the article.

FactCheck

Here is the image of the raised seal on the birth certificate, showing that it is in fact authentic.

seal.jpg

Another image of the certificate number.

certificatenumberscreen.jpg

Pfft, yeah. Because if a Kenyan official says it, it must be true. Let's ignore the birth certificate he presented.

You don't understand! He tricked everyone! There's no vetting or anything, you just hand them a dot matrix printout you made in MS-Paint and boom, you're president! It's the greatest scam of the 21st century.

Seriously if you are an American citizen just come out and show the freaking birth certificate, and anything esle that people requests like passports, school documents or whatever. If I was President I would have hit plastered up on billboards and everything proving my citizenship. I would put it online, I would show it everyone proving, "Hey look I'm a freaking citizen now get off my back".

Maybe he doesn't want to cater to the racists who really just don't want a black guy in Office? Why does he have to prove it anymore to you than Bush or Clinton or whoever else did? Do you really not think someone checked before they made him President?

Really, this theory even tops the 9/11 stuff in terms of stupidity.

No source link?

I doubt nothing...i dont buy into everything I read.

Source is WorldNetDaily. Here's the Google description of WorldNetDaily:

"Independent conservative news website with an emphasis on aggressive investigative reporting and gossip. Founded by Joseph and Elizabeth Farah."

Surprised? Me neither.

• Like 1

Really, the birth certificate again?!?! :no:

Can the far-right please find a new conspiracy theory to cultivate? This one has been beaten to death.

No source link?

I doubt nothing...i dont buy into everything I read.

I'm not buying into anything I read, including crap like factcheck.org... I'm not on here insisting that he isn't american... I'm just saying there is some evidence that says he may not be. As for somebody checking where he was born- alot of people, excpecially in government, don't do there jobs.

Hawaii Issues Birth Certificates to Foreign Born Residents!

Here?s Hawaii saying it like it it. All Doubts Cleared my Friends.

A. From Hawaii?s official Department of Health, Vital Records webpage: ?Amended certificates of birth may be prepared and filed with the Department of Health, as provided by law, for 1) a person born in Hawaii who already has a birth certificate filed with the Department of Health or 2) a person born in a foreign country? (applies to adopted children).

B. A parent may register an in-state birth in lieu of certification by a hospital of birth under HRS 338-5.

C. Hawaiian law expressly provides for registration of out-of-state births under HRS 338-17.8. A foreign birth presumably would have been recorded by the American consular of the country of birth, and presumably that would be reflected on the Hawaiian birth certificate.

D. Hawaiian law, however, expressly acknowledges that its system is subject to error. See, for example, HRS 338-17.

E. Hawaiian law expressly provides for verification in lieu of certified copy of a birth certificate under HRS 338-14.3.

F. Even the Hawaii Department of Home Lands does not accept a certified copy of a birth certificate as conclusive evidence for its homestead program. From its web site: ?In order to process your application, DHHL utilizes information that is found only on the original Certificate of Live Birth, which is either black or green. This is a more complete record of your birth than the Certification of Live Birth (a computer-generated printout). Submitting the original Certificate of Live Birth will save you time and money since the computer-generated Certification requires additional verification by DHHL.?

Now that we all understand that you can be born in Madagascar, Russia, Norway, Brazil or even Kenya like Obama and still have a REAL birth certificate that both Snopes and Factcheck would say was real since they are real. That doesn?t mean you were born in Hawaii. Does this matter to America?

Barack Obama has as of November 27th 2008 spent over$500,000 U.S. to prevent others from seeing it. Why? Didn?t he already win the vote?

http://logisticsmonster.com/2008/12/04/foreigners-become-a-us-citizen-get-your-hawaii-birth-certificate-here/

headdesk.jpg

headdesk_poster-p228540585364979660trma_400.jpg

headdesk_macro_400px.png

I'm not buying into anything I read, including crap like factcheck.org... I'm not on here insisting that he isn't american... I'm just saying there is some evidence that says he may not be. As for somebody checking where he was born- alot of people, excpecially in government, don't do there jobs.

Suppose you believe the moon landings were faked, 9/11 inside job, etc. too.

Really, the birth certificate again?!?! :no:

Can the far-right please find a new conspiracy theory to cultivate? This one has been beaten to death.

Has Obama ever answered this question?

http://logisticsmonster.com/2008/12/04/foreigners-become-a-us-citizen-get-your-hawaii-birth-certificate-here/

Yes you are.. your topic states it quite clearly.

Clearly you need to go back and finish elementary school.

Has Obama ever answered this question?

Yes, he has, and he's shown the proper documentation as well, ignoring the facts just because you hate having a black man as president doesn't mean there's proof that he's not American.

[Thread Moved from Domestic Politics to It's a Conspiracy!]

opinion. Obama hasn't came out and said anything about it. Until he comes out and says something, and allows the information he has hidden from us out, I won't know for sure...