Kenyan official: Obama born here

opinion. Obama hasn't came out and said anything about it. Until he comes out and says something, and allows the information he has hidden from us out, I won't know for sure...

*Key words in Bold

opinion. Obama hasn't came out and said anything about it. Until he comes out and says something, and allows the information he has hidden from us out, I won't know for sure...

I'm glad we have people like you who aren't afraid of saying the truth. (Y) (Y) (Y)

Yes you are.. your topic states it quite clearly.

Clearly you need to go back and finish elementary school.

Yes, he has, and he's shown the proper documentation as well, ignoring the facts just because you hate having a black man as president doesn't mean there's proof that he's not American.

I'm black. So don't give me that crap about this being racist.. Why has he hidden documentation? I've posted previously on how the birth certificate may not be proper documentation.

He has the ability to stop this non-scence, but he hides documentation. Why? What does he have that he needs to hide? He hasn't taken care of this issue legally. He just posted something on the internet...

Well, the government of Hawaii must be in on this cover-up along with most of Washington then.

... he already provided the birth certificated... and got elected to president, he doesn't need to deal with rumours, he got issues like the american economy, world terror and nuclear weapons.

Birthers will never be satisfied with any documentation. At this point Jesus could come down & say it was a Hawaii birth, result? Birthers would claim Jesus was clearly bought off, or it's an impostor Jesus.

Birthers can no more be swayed than 9/11ers or Fake Moon Landing believers.

What information has he hidden? I cannot believe that the right wingers are still clinging onto this.

Both of Honolulu's major newspapers published announcements documenting a birth of a "Barack H. Obama" in August of 1961:

birthann.jpg

Further, the Obama Campaign made a certificate of live birth available during the campaign:

birth.jpg

Experts who have actually physically examined the certificate have authenticated its validity:"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen."

In January 2009, a teacher at the Honolulu prep school attended by Barack Obama recalled discussing his birth with the obstetrician who had delivered him: When Barack Hussein Obama places his hand on the Bible to take the oath of office as 44th president of the United States, Barbara Nelson of Kenmore will undoubtedly think back to the day he was born. It was Aug. 4,1961, at Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children in Honolulu. "I may be the only person left who specifically remembers his birth. His parents are gone, his grandmother is gone, the obstetrician who delivered him is gone," said Nelson, referring to Dr. Rodney T. West, who died in February at the age of 98. Here's the story: Nelson was having dinner at the Outrigger Canoe Club on Waikiki Beach with Dr. West, the father of her college friend, Jo-Anne. Making conversation, Nelson turned to Dr. Westand said: "So, tell me something interesting that happened this week," she recalls.

The fact that this thread got moved to 'It's a conspiracy' simply proves how far the government's power reaches, and how we can't question anything 'official'.

I say we boycott the internet! Who's with me? (Y) (Y) (Y)

He has the ability to stop this non-scence, but he hides documentation. Why? What does he have that he needs to hide? He hasn't taken care of this issue legally. He just posted something on the internet...

It has been shown, examined, documented.

Do you want him to pull it out and mail it to you? Like you'd be able to tell whether it was authentic or not. :rolleyes:

Everything is conspiracy (opinion) until proven otherwise.

I'm black. So don't give me that crap about this being racist.. Why has he hidden documentation? I've posted previously on how the birth certificate may not be proper documentation.

He has the ability to stop this non-scence, but he hides documentation. Why? What does he have that he needs to hide?

You know, there is a problem with society where people feel like they need to be overly analytical about everyone's business or are somehow privileged to any and all information. If a birth certificate is provided just as with any other official, that is enough. If you have any reason to believe Obama isn't natively American, then you have every obligation to equally believe others to have invalid birth certificates.

What "evidence" is there that points to Obama not being a native American? You can't just selectively accuse someone of an invalid birth certificate while disregarding evidence that proves contrary to your conspiracy. And really, what sparks this kind of questioning? Well there is no other reason than him being a "minority". Specify another occurrence of someone's birth place being questioned after providing a birth certificate. Your cop out of being African American does not mean anything. Anyone has the ability to have any sort of preconceived opinions based on individual experiences.

Well, the government of Hawaii must be in on this cover-up along with most of Washington then.

and that's not possible. Look up berg v. Obama.

court documents: - maybe somebody can find a better link. I'm not sure if courts post documentation or not, or we have a laywer that can tell if these are actually court documents.

http://obamacrimes.com/?p=52

It has been shown, examined, documented.

Do you want him to pull it out and mail it to you? Like you'd be able to tell whether it was authentic or not. :rolleyes:

no, but I'd like to see the stuff that the court requested..

I do believe Obama is American. I seriously doubt that the democratic party would even let him enter the nomination race to begin with if he wasn't although I was a little surprised when Michelle came out and said Kenya was his birthplace.

What if (and this is a seriously big if) Obama came out after his presidency (obviously he's not going to during his presidency) and said, yeah, I was born in Kenya? What would happen? Could anything happen as he'd already have served his term in office?

I do believe Obama is American. I seriously doubt that the democratic party would even let him enter the nomination race to begin with if he wasn't although I was a little surprised when Michelle came out and said Kenya was his birthplace.

What if (and this is a seriously big if) Obama came out after his presidency (obviously he's not going to during his presidency) and said, yeah, I was born in Kenya? What would happen? Could anything happen as he'd already have served his term in office?

See, I don't think she meant that Kenya was where he was born physically, but that it's where his relatives came from originally.

Republicans would demand be sued because hes not a bitter old white god loving christian only capable of saying 'no'

In all seriousness, if his presidency goes well, no one will care. Bush is regarded as a terrible president, but i think overall people may have resentment still but recognizes now that its all in the past, time to move on. Plus, imo Bush did what he had to do based on his beliefs(as much as i think they were wrong)

Everything is conspiracy (opinion) until proven otherwise.

You know, there is a problem with society where people feel like they need to be overly analytical about everyone's business or are somehow privileged to any and all information. If a birth certificate is provided just as with any other official, that is enough. If you have any reason to believe Obama isn't natively American, then you have every obligation to equally believe others to have invalid birth certificates.

What "evidence" is there that points to Obama not being a native American? You can't just selectively accuse someone of an invalid birth certificate while disregarding evidence that proves contrary to your conspiracy. And really, what sparks this kind of questioning? Well there is no other reason than him being a "minority". Specify another occurrence of someone's birth place being questioned after providing a birth certificate. Your cop out of being African American does not mean anything. Anyone has the ability to have any sort of preconceived opinions based on individual experiences.

I never once said I didn't think he was American, although my posts make it sound like that. There are just alot of questions being asked, that I don't believe have been answered. Or I haven't read or seen an answer for..

Funny how the Republican party isnt screaming about this. Sure a few people here and there but not the WHOLE PARTY. That would make them just as guilty if this were true. But sense its not true, your just blowing hot air.

I never once said I didn't think he was American, although my posts make it sound like that. There are just alot of questions being asked, that I don't believe have been answered. Or I haven't read or seen an answer for..

There is obviously a difference between being American (citizen) and being born in America (natively American). I specifically said "natively American" and "native American".

Such as...?

A. Do you believe that the person elected President is vetted? Yes/No.

B. Do you believe such vetting firmly establishes the person's background? Yes/No.

C. Do you believe Obama just handed them a poorly faked birth certificate and they blindly accepted it as truth and went out for beers? Yes/No.

D. Do you believe the vetting process actually uncovered that Obama is not an American citizen and that some giant conspiracy to cover it up exists? Yes/No.

E. If yes to the previous question, do you believe some unknown third party is behind it? Yes/No.

F. If yes to D, do you believe Obama himself is behind the conspiracy? Yes/No.

G. If yes to the previous question, how did he become so powerful as to be able to do that?

I look forward to your response.

Umm.... To Kenyan official: unless you can provide some actual documented PROOF, STFU. Honestly, I don't like Obama, but just saying he was born in Kenya does not make it so. Docs or it's BS.

A. Do you believe that the person elected President is vetted? Yes/No.

B. Do you believe such vetting firmly establishes the person's background? Yes/No.

C. Do you believe Obama just handed them a poorly faked birth certificate and they blindly accepted it as truth and went out for beers? Yes/No.

D. Do you believe the vetting process actually uncovered that Obama is not an American citizen and that some giant conspiracy to cover it up exists? Yes/No.

E. If yes to the previous question, do you believe some unknown third party is behind it? Yes/No.

F. If yes to D, do you believe Obama himself is behind the conspiracy? Yes/No.

G. If yes to the previous question, how did he become so powerful as to be able to do that?

I look forward to your response.

You won't be getting a response. There was enough rumors or paper work or "evidence" to actually take this to court. They were asked to hand over documents (which they did not do) and somehow the case got dismissed or something. It would be easy to hand these documents that they requested over but they fought it in court. It would be all over if they would just hand over these documents but they don't. Why?

and why should he isn't an answer. He is the President.

We have a guy that got elected who thinks guam will tip over if we add more troops. We've knew about Osama Bin Laden before 9-11, we even knew about the underwear bomber. Both times we did nothing. Who's to say that a thorough background check was done on Obama. just something to think about... believe what you want, I don't really care. Like I said we are stuck with this guy...