Kenyan official: Obama born here

because we don't like one person?

That makes a ton of sense....

You might be right if people were on the streets all over saying I hate black people, but I haven't seen that...

(here comes the trolls with the propaganda about how the tea party is a bunch of racists, just ignore it)

Because you don't ask any other president for their birth certificate, or any other senator or congressman for their birth certificate..

I didn't see you screaming to see GWB's Birth Certificate, or Bill Clinton's birth certificate... How about Al Gore or Joe Biden's? How's about John McCain's birth certificate?

my point exactly...

his father was black, so what?

You made no point. I pointed you to the definition of racism and you change the subject at hand.

Because you don't ask any other president for their birth certificate, or any other senator or congressman for their birth certificate..

I didn't see you screaming to see GWB's Birth Certificate, or Bill Clinton's birth certificate... How about Al Gore or Joe Biden's? How's about John McCain's birth certificate?

I just actively joined this forum this year or end of last. Those other guys you mentioned we had better knowledge of. I doubt they paid laywers to hide where they went to school and all that ****.

You made no point. I pointed you to the definition of racism and you change the subject at hand.

racism has something to do with who your mother and father are, so I don't know how I changed the subject.

You changed the subject oringinally when you said because I don't like BO it is racist. You guys just makes yourselves look been going on and on about this...

Well see, when you look at what's happened since Obama became president. It's easy to spot the closet racists from a mile away now.

The president before Obama was hated worse, so what exactly has happened? :pinch:

It couldn't be that people are starting to realize the left-right paradigm is screwing them over from both sides, right? Two terrible presidents back to back, one each from the two main parties couldn't be waking people up, right?

I just actively joined this forum this year or end of last. Those other guys you mentioned we had better knowledge of. I doubt they paid laywers to hide where they went to school and all that ****.

racism has something to do with who your mother and father are, so I don't know how I changed the subject.

You changed the subject oringinally when you said because I don't like BO it is racist. You guys just makes yourselves look been going on and on about this...

What the **** are you smoking?

How the hell does racism have anything to do with someone's parents skin color?

I didn't bring up racism. Go back to page one if you want to see where it started.

The president before Obama was hated worse, so what exactly has happened? :pinch:

It couldn't be that people are starting to realize the left-right paradigm is screwing them over from both sides, right? Two terrible presidents back to back, one each from the two main parties couldn't be waking people up, right?

Nope. It couldn't. People are stupid. Plain and simple.

How is Obama a terrible president exactly? Please be specific.

Nope. It couldn't. People are stupid. Plain and simple.

How is Obama a terrible president exactly? Please be specific.

First president to make us buy anything, so there goes another piece of what little liberty we had left. Said he was going to stop the bailouts, he continued them. Said he was going to bring the troops home, he sent 30,000+ more. Said he was going to close Guantanamo, he hasn't. Said he would stop domestic spying, he's continued it. Said he was for transparency, but is pushing to stop the audit of the federal reserve and give the fed new powers. He continued the patriot act...

I can understand a few lies here and there, but when he's flat out lied about all the topics I care about that ****es me off. Give me liberty or give me death!

First president to make us buy anything, so there goes another piece of what little liberty we had left. Said he was going to stop the bailouts, he continued them. Said he was going to bring the troops home, he sent 30,000+ more. Said he was going to close Guantanamo, he hasn't. Said he would stop domestic spying, he's continued it. Said he was for transparency, but is pushing to stop the audit of the federal reserve and give the fed new powers. He continued the patriot act...

I can understand a few lies here and there, but when he's flat out lied about all the topics I care about that ****es me off. Give me liberty of give me death!

LOL.. No one's forcing you to buy anything. But ok.

I don't see where he ever said he would stop bailouts. Don't think I ever heard him say he was gonna bring the troops home. I don't see Guantanamo Bay as an issue because it can't happen over night.. Where would all the prisoners go.. etc..

And he continued the patriot act? really? Pretty sure he'd have to willingly try to get it taken out of law before he could stop it. Thankfully there are bigger priorities in this country to worry about.

I don't see where he ever said he would stop bailouts. Don't think I ever heard him say he was gonna bring the troops home. I don't see Guantanamo Bay as an issue because it can't happen over night.. Where would all the prisoners go.. etc..

go look on youtube

That's entirely subjective, you do know what that means right?

I knew this would happen with Obama, any criticism of this administration will be silenced with claims of racism.

No, not "any criticism". Just the racists who claim that Obama isn't a US citizen.

No, not "any criticism". Just the racists who claim that Obama isn't a US citizen.

one person.

Brandeis never said "Sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants?"

http://www.law.louisville.edu/library/collections/brandeis/node/196

Looks like the video linked lies before the first 30 seconds are up.

And a propaganda video.. go you.

what about the other 60 seconds?

one person.

what about the other 60 seconds?

I'm not gonna watch a video that's trying to tell me that Obama lies.. when the video itself, in fact, lies.

I'm not gonna watch a video that's trying to tell me that Obama lies.. when the video itself, in fact, lies.

you find one lie (i have not checked the quote to make sure ur right, and not going to bother to) that is unrelated and that makes everything else in that video, even though you didn't watch it, untrue. Go figure...

you find one lie (i have not checked the quote to make sure ur right, and not going to bother to) that is unrelated and that makes everything else in that video, even though you didn't watch it, untrue. Go figure...

well, for one.. they don't even source their "lie" information. They just state that it's a lie, and pass it off as fact.

Lie #1: There isn't transparency... Lie #1 is a lie.

Lie #2: That wasnt what Brandeis said... Lie #2 , is a lie.

Lie #3: About pork barrel into laws when no ones looking... Lie #3.. is a lie.

Lie #4: Open Meetings Law... Lie #4 is a lie.

Lie #5: 5 Days to read the bill before he signs it. They are online before he signs them.. so that is a semi fib from the video

Lie #6: Tax Bills will name corporations. Lie #6: I can't seem to find any tax bills that have come up since he's been in office. So i'm gonna call it a lie, until proven wrong.

Lie #7: Corporations tax breaks will be online and who asked for them. Lie #7: Another one that hasn't come to the table yet. Gonna wait til this one is proven wrong again.

well, for one.. they don't even source their "lie" information. They just state that it's a lie, and pass it off as fact.

Lie #1: There isn't transparency... Lie #1 is a lie.

Lie #2: That wasnt what Brandeis said... Lie #2 , is a lie.

Lie #3: About pork barrel into laws when no ones looking... Lie #3.. is a lie.

Lie #4: Open Meetings Law... Lie #4 is a lie.

Lie #5: 5 Days to read the bill before he signs it. They are online before he signs them.. so that is a semi fib from the video

Lie #6: Tax Bills will name corporations. Lie #6: I can't seem to find any tax bills that have come up since he's been in office. So i'm gonna call it a lie, until proven wrong.

Lie #7: Corporations tax breaks will be online and who asked for them. Lie #7: Another one that hasn't come to the table yet. Gonna wait til this one is proven wrong again.

I don't have time now to look at everything but number 4 is a lie? really? Half of the health care bill was written behind closed doors.

http://www.washingto...s-92261059.html

most transparent administration ever... yah right.

was the health care bill written behind closed doors?

What am I supposed to read in that "brainstorm" link?

And now that Republicans refuse to debate the Financial bill on Senate floor, you protested too ? mind linking your posts where you show your outrage at them !??