[Official] Medal of Honor

Just finished watching the gameplay vid, lol @ no recoil. Noobfest anyone?

I will have to check that out, I love re-coil. Hope they add it into the game as it will be a Noobfest.

Hope they add it into the game as it will be a Noobfest.

Eh, as long as they aren't including AC-130's we aren't there quite yet but yeah giving everyone a ****ing laser gun is a good way to stall a relaunch of a franchise.

Oh no it looks similar to MW2...

When will people get over there hate for MW2.

I used to enjoy MW2 but I just can't enjoy it anymore. It's full of hackers, the laggiest game I've ever played and totally unbalanced. HC gets you killed instantly and killing someone seems better and in regular you can survive better but then it takes 5 shots upwards to kill someone usually.

Hopefully this will be good, tempted to pick up BFBC2 just to get in the beta :p

IGN has an interview up BTW:

- Each class levels up separate.

- Once you hit the high levels you can grow a beard (aka roll T1 but BEARD **********ER)

- Killstreaks are in. Points based so assists, kills, caps etc add to it. They are defensive and offensive. They are on a gradient so grow more difficult to hit (I saw one at 100/280, not sure on the requirements yet)

Instead of kill streaks, the game has something called "score chains". It's the amount of score you earn per life and once you reach a certain level [of score], you unlock something called "support actions". This can be offensive or defensive (e.g. mortar strike or UAV, respectively).

Wow...beards....killer app ftw eh

Come on EA/DICE, you can do better than ****ing beards.

Actually I wouldn't mind running around with a 6 foot beard. Replaces ranks with length of beard :rofl: And then to de-rank someone you could melee them, as in shave off their beard. Uh ohes!

Not gonna pre-order this, because most fps games have been really disappointing the last couple of years.

Going to wait a while and see what other people think.

i was actually going to pre order this to get into the beta (i watched all the trailers, look A LOT like call of duty modern warfare 3 ;), but did look amazing though) but only amazon.com is eligible for the beta, not amazon.ca.

i e-mailed them to see what's up.

Only amazon? Are you sure? Gamestop says it's eligible for the beta as well, although I haven't gotten a code yet. Amazon was bad at getting people their codes for BC2 so I wanted to avoid ordering from there if possible.

Steam now has a pre purchase for it too, saying you'll get a beta code as well.

Game looks flipping amazing. Too bad the MP is going to suck on line as bad as BC2 sucks online. Someone needs to burn the EA servers down and fire all the staff.

Pre-ordering for the win.

Just pre-ordered it in steam and the beta shows up in my games list.

Did they take your money already? Or do they wait until the game is officially out?

I just watched the first part of that eleven minute video, and it almost nullified my interest in the game. I completely agree with DM when he said that it looks like a BFBC clone. The whole reason I put up with BFBC's quirks in the first place is because I love taking part in those large battles with vehicles and infantry, and I'm willing to look past the clunky animations and the general "off" feeling that the infantry combat has in order to experience those things. As far as small-scale battles are concerned, this game looks inferior to Modern Warfare (MW1, that is. Let us not speak of MW2) in a number of different ways. If they offer up a multiplayer demo (i.e. something that doesn't involve locking yourself into a pre-order), then I'll certainly give it a fair shake. Otherwise, this will likely be a skip for me.

I'll have Halo Reach this holiday season to satisfy my multiplayer needs (apples and oranges comparison, I know...).

Did they take your money already? Or do they wait until the game is officially out?

They take your money and keep it. Fortunately, you can cancel anytime before the game's release date.

I still don't have my pre order code from Gamestop, if I don't get it by tonight I guess I'll have to order it on Steam.

I'm gonna run down to local GS in an hour and see what they got for me after preordering...

I prefer Steam preorders as they're all handled automatically/instantly as to GS has to go through this whole approval, process and verification, then email you the code after all checks out.

I just got my beta key card from Ebgames (GS in canada). I was the first one getting it :)

So I'm ready to play it tomorrow

This is not my card but it look like this:

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

Just left GS. Dude said their beta codes were shipped today. They'd have them in by Fri.

Just got my beta code from GS in my email a few minutes ago.

Is there any other way to apply for the beta on the 21st other than preordering?

Is there any other way to apply for the beta on the 21st other than preordering?

Pre order from play or game then cancel your order if you don't like it?

Hell I've pre ordered like 4-5 copies I'll no doubt be giving away keys on twitter.