Atlas2 enabled as default

neowin already make billion dollar sell windows, is that enough for you greedy pigs? i dont wan microsof visula studio 2010 program downloa to my computer each time i post for this site, damn?.!! :x

please take commercial away every great but not the microsoft program

Hey kids, this is what 8 years without Neowin does to you.

neowin already make billion dollar sell windows, is that enough for you greedy pigs? i dont wan microsof visula studio 2010 program downloa to my computer each time i post for this site, damn?.!! :x

Holy cr*p! First I thought you were on high or something. But then I took a look at your topics ( https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/862938-how-do-i-make-windows-look-good/page__p__592076264__fromsearch__1entry592076264 ) and there it was the glorious testimony for your technical knowledge, or should I say common sense.

Hi Nonny, do you need a Neowin Atlas?

I understand that you're lost, are you?

Whats the ETA on the Atlas 2 for the front page?

Very very very very very soon? ;)

Lolwut?

me either! my hard drive is nearly full from download visula studio 2010 program to my computer every time I make post!

:laugh: (Y)

New theme (N) Seriously, who thought it was a good idea to move the main navigation links into a menu?

In my opinion, that helps make the design cleaner. I like it. It's not like you have to make any extra clicks either because hovering over each option shows the links.

Neowin -> Web trends -> Wannabes. :p

Love the design, it's so up to date it makes me wonder if it's the most expensive design out there. :shiftyninja: No wonder in-text ads are back. :woot:

New theme (N) Seriously, who thought it was a good idea to move the main navigation links into a menu?

We setup a heatmap on the site. No one used the tabs apart from the news / forum ones. Which are are still there, just click news, or click community. If you need forum spy, mouse over resources and click the first item. Its not that hard. No reason to keep something in the header, that isn't used.

The old one used a different font, also it got tweaked slightly, big improvement.

Want to add. The theme changer up top does not work correctly on the Pro Theme for Atlas2. It works by hovering on the other themes. But on Pro it won't respond to click or nothing and I have to use the changer at the bottom of the forum.

haha went to a new post and my theme changed from Darkside to this. I agree you guys are doing great and theme looks clean, but it doesn't look to much different than the OLD theme from back in the day. I want my Darkside back dang it. Can't wait to see it back.

Good job guys!!

I don't know what all is different in Atlas 2, but I wish I didn't get forced off purple and pink themes that I liked to use...

They're in the works, don't worry. It'll arrive in the near future.

This new theme is donkey crap. Navigation is hosed and less efficient. W T F.

Not really, if most people only click two of the links in the navigation, why have the rest? It's space saving and works better generally.

Really liking the new theme :) It's great how if you look to an old Neowin front page from about 5 years ago and then at it today you see a substantial difference, however the changes were made in such easy increments you never hit a point where it was like 'Woah, this is completely different, how do I work this thing?!'

At least, that's how I feel :)

Lol what? :rolleyes:

If I didn't find it less efficient, I wouldn't have said it rolleyes.gif K tx.

Which particular menu options are you using that now are slightly harder to find? If you let us know, we can think about changing it. If you just complain but without explaining what you problem actually is, then there's nothing we can do.

• Like 3

Which particular menu options are you using that now are slightly harder to find? If you let us know, we can think about changing it. If you just complain but without explaining what you problem actually is, then there's nothing we can do.

This exactly, at the moment it just looks like senseless whining because it got changed. The only links I click on are 'News,' 'Community,' and the forum navigation between the header and Mini Spy.