Atlas2 enabled as default

So is there no way to get Darkside at the moment? :cry:

It's not on the forums yet but you can use it on the front page.

It's not on the forums yet but you can use it on the front page.

Already have it set on the front page. Guess I'll just have to wear my sunglasses in the meantime. :cool:

Already have it set on the front page. Guess I'll just have to wear my sunglasses in the meantime. :cool:

It's better if we wait. The longer it takes, the better it gets. I'm sure the devs are working hard on it.

When I opened it this morning I really didn't like it, but I went away and came back and now I quite like it. :D

Though anyone want to help me with this stylish code I've been using.

It was this on the old theme.

@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document domain("neowin.net") {

#container{
Width:990px !important;
}
#header{ background-image:url(https://www.neowin.net/images/header_images/kol4.jpg) !important;background-repeat:no-repeat}
}

But now using that makes the head image disappear on the front page, I want the chosen image header on the front page and forums.

Anyone know what isn't working? lol.

Nevermind sorted, lol

Darkside is now available!

If you notice anything that looks out of place, please post in Site & Forum Issues so I can get it resolved as quickly as possible ;)

Did I also mention that I much prefer how the new PM indicator looks like:

NewPM.png

Darkside became ugly :/

Could you be more specific? What got worse?

Yes, please help us improve it. I never used Darkside before, so I only had the new frontpage's look to go off of. If there are things that were done better before, I'd be happy to fix them.

Yes, please help us improve it. I never used Darkside before, so I only had the new frontpage's look to go off of. If there are things that were done better before, I'd be happy to fix them.

Don't be silly, it looks good. Just that the navigation background color is too close to the page background color.

Is it just me or is the Neowin favicon different?

It's not just you. It changed.

Thank you for Darkside! Now I can read again!

One thing that has been buggin me since the update is the drop down menu system. I keep going up for the directory links and going too high and have the drop down menu come up, then having to go down far enough to get rid of it and back up. It's a small thing but it wastes so much time

Nice work guys. I didn't like it at first, but after a day or so with it, I love it. Are you going to be re-doing the mobile site too? I'd love color schemes on the mobile site!!!devil.gif