Atlas2 enabled as default

Guests now see the updated Atlas2 theme with our new logo.

Expect some changes on the front page very soon ;)

Enjoy!

Thew previous themes are being disabled with the exception of Darkside, which will stay active until Atlas2 Darkside is finished.

Just a heads up, a theme drop down will be added back to the right of the search.

Aswell as the "other" missing colors. They are still in development.

Just as a heads-up: Atlas v1 Darkside is currently missing from the theme selector.

Just as a heads-up: Atlas v1 Darkside is currently missing from the theme selector.

People still on it, haven't been moved off.. You just can't select it ;)

Darkside will be completed this weekend, so no worries.

Click here to set your theme as darkside (if it works).

I ran a couple quick queries on the database to automatically move those using Atlas 1 themes to the corresponding Atlas 2 themes rather than being bumped back to default. If you were using one that isn't yet complete in Atlas 2, you'll see that you've been bumped to blue (except for Darkside).

Still, I'd recommend checking out all the color schemes as they're not just quick conversions; something you didn't quite like on Atlas 1 you may like on Atlas 2 ;)

Much, much better than the old one! And even faster in Opera. Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

And I wish this time we get a white or silver color scheme finally.

what **** is spy wares now in my form now?? look at message in my pots, word is green have ****ing spy in m computer!!? putting commercials in my message. neowin what hell? ****er take off

what **** is spy wares now in my form now?? look at message in my pots, word is green have ****ing spy in m computer!!? putting commercials in my message. neowin what hell? ****er take off

How to disable the text ads

• Like 2

neowin already make billion dollar sell windows, is that enough for you greedy pigs? i dont wan microsof visula studio 2010 program downloa to my computer each time i post for this site, damn?.!! :x

please take commercial away every great but not the microsoft program

• Like 3

neowin already make billion dollar sell windows, is that enough for you greedy pigs? i dont wan microsof visula studio 2010 program downloa to my computer each time i post for this site, damn?.!! :x

LOL I wish.

This site is not owned by Microsoft if that's what you're thinking...

I ran a couple quick queries on the database to automatically move those using Atlas 1 themes to the corresponding Atlas 2 themes rather than being bumped back to default. If you were using one that isn't yet complete in Atlas 2, you'll see that you've been bumped to blue (except for Darkside).

You know there's a button for that, right? :p

neowin already make billion dollar sell windows, is that enough for you greedy pigs? i dont wan microsof visula studio 2010 program downloa to my computer each time i post for this site, damn?.!! sick.gif

me either! my hard drive is nearly full from download visula studio 2010 program to my computer every time I make post!

Go learn some English first, then learn to stop talking out of your ass.

Neowin doesn't earn any money from Microsoft selling Windows.

• Like 2

What the... :rofl:

Go learn some English first, then learn to stop talking out of your ass.

Neowin doesn't earn any money from Microsoft selling Windows.

ROFL!

You know there's a button for that, right? :p

Yeah, Timan showed me. But I'm so 1337 I felt like SQLing it up.

me either! my hard drive is nearly full from download visula studio 2010 program to my computer every time I make post!

lol, your posts never fail to make me smirk.