[WC2010] Game 05 - England vs. United States

Who do you think will win?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• England
    • United States
    • Draw

I feel for Green, but we have seen James do it, Robinson do it, Seaman do it....I would never want to be a goalkeeper!

played the game for 12 years as a keeper, ****ing up in soccer as a goaltender sucks...

those stupid horns need to be baned from the grounds, the sound they make is horid. whats wrong with just chanting and the usual music.

I agree. It sounds like killer bees are coming to kill you.

those stupid horns need to be baned from the grounds, the sound they make is horid. whats wrong with just chanting and the usual music.

i like them...

Can't believe ITV screwed up again! ITV1 HD went to ad break and missed the goal! It's already been posted on YouTube Long Live Standard Definition! :rofl:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=GcZtMenD3Yc

Yea it's very symbolic on ITV Plc's part. Glad I was watching it on Freeview SD :)

i dont like them too...

irritating sound

havent heard them personally in a stadium but on T.V it sounds like bees just bigger.

drums should be used instead.

Yea it's very symbolic on ITV Plc's part. Glad I was watching it on Freeview SD :)

The Liverpool/Everton mistake was terrible as a first, but to mess it up again... that's just unbelievable!

they don't even go to commercial in canada during football matches... and they did it in england? that doesn't make sense.

also way to shoot it AT howard hemskey... why isn't crouch playing?

What do you mean when you say 'again'?

It isn't the first time they cut to break when there was a goal in a major tournament. They should have learned their lesson by now.

they don't even go to commercial in canada during football matches... and they did it in england? that doesn't make sense.

yeah Heskey is a waste of space! bring on Defoe or Crouch!

They don't usually go to commercials during the actual match - it tends to be before, at half-time and after.

It isn't the first time they cut to break when there was a goal in a major tournament. They should have learned their lesson by now.

Ahh. I vaguely remember it, but I can't remember when.

atta boy carragher... love you :)

now captain amazing does it... way to represent the scousers boys!

both booked :rofl:

atta boy carragher... love you :)

now captain amazing does it... way to represent the scousers boys!

rajputwarrior, quick slightly off-topic question:

Are you Canadian or English? I'm just trying to figure out why you support Liverpool (not that there's anything wrong with it :D)?

i like them...

i know its all in the sprit of football in southafrica but id hate to be stood behind some one mindlessly blowing into one, they dont even make any tune at all

its just noise, cheep plastic toys for the stores that sell them to "cash in" they just look like larger versions of the horns you see people use at F1 races and concerts like glastonbry. and those dont sound much better either.

but still i hope the host for the next WC bans them.

duck on speed LoL

check this out.

http://deadspin.com/5302062/the-tiny-plastic-horn-that-will-ruin-the-world-cup