Blimey, AB, I just checked your profile. A-Spec Level 23, B-Spec Level 1? No wonder you're swearing like a sailor! :laugh:

Go to Driver List, select your driver(s), and select "Share with Friends"; that'll allow your friends to race your driver in Remote Races. Once you do that, just leave him for a week or two and watch the credits (and XP) roll in. ;)

I've never really bothered with B-Spec, I will one day :p

Level 24 now!

I've never really bothered with B-Spec, I will one day :p

Well you should. :p Just share your driver with your friends and carry on as normal; you'll get more credits and XP for doing absolutely sod-all, and you'll eventually get more driver slots, which will mean more drivers, so then you'll get even more credits and XP while doing the same amount of bugger-all! :laugh:

Well you should. :p Just share your driver with your friends and carry on as normal; you'll get more credits and XP for doing absolutely sod-all, and you'll eventually get more driver slots, which will mean more drivers, so then you'll get even more credits and XP while doing the same amount of bugger-all! :laugh:

For some reason I can't share? Do I have to be a certain level?

Hmm, I don't know. Anyone here know? Just to double-check, you're doing it through the Driver List menu on GT Life, right?

Hmm, I don't know. Anyone here know? Just to double-check, you're doing it through the Driver List menu on GT Life, right?

Yeah, I can only change outfit or retire driver. Maybe I'm already sharing but he's too low a level?

Yeah, I can only change outfit or retire driver. Maybe I'm already sharing but he's too low a level?

No, you're probably just too low a level. It says "Share with Driver" whether you're sharing that driver or not. I guess you've gotta be at least Level 5 to do it. Just do a few events to build yourself up. You can use the X2010 on a lot of them. ;) I'm using it right now for an Expert Level championship. :p

No, you're probably just too low a level. It says "Share with Driver" whether you're sharing that driver or not. I guess you've gotta be at least Level 5 to do it. Just do a few events to build yourself up. You can use the X2010 on a lot of them. ;) I'm using it right now for an Expert Level championship. :p

Sounds like a plan, I'm on it. That car is ridiculously fast :p

Speaking of the X2010, who's looking forward to driving the X2011 when the DLC comes out? :)

If it's even faster, me :p

I can't really use it on low level events, but you've spurred my interest in B-Spec again. Can sit on the PC and listen to my driver win :p There seems to be some nice changes/tweaks since I first tried it (right at the start). And the faster load times help.

It's working now, had to have a driver at level 2.

Pitting your friends drivers against yours looks fun :p

Well my Playstation Plus turns the machine on and looks for updates at 3am. So yeah I have no idea how long it took my machine to download, but I do know that when I turned on the machine it was already downloaded and installed! So yeah that's pretty instant for me.

In other news, glad I waited to try get the 1min25 record :D

post-110545-0-53112000-1318353999.jpg

i need to do that challenge so i can afford my f1 car...

Speaking of the X2010, who's looking forward to driving the X2011 when the DLC comes out? :)

i am cause that car looks a lot prettier :)

^ Try out "B-Spec Grinder" if you wanna speed things up. Only catch is it's a Yahoo! Widget, so you need their program installed, which I haven't got around to doing yet. :p

Ooh, here's the info on the Red Bull X2011:

image01.jpg

The fastest racing car on earth, free of any and all regulations: The X2010 project between Gran Turismo and Red Bull, had not ended with the birth of this machine. As with F1 cars which continue to evolve every year, the idea was that the X2010 must be allowed to evolve.

1 year later, the idea takes shape. This is the further advanced form of the X2010, the Red Bull X2011.

The smooth glass canopy and tyre cowling of the original X2010 gives it very low air resistance. The suction fan which produces downforce regardless of speed, together with the front and rear wings and diffusers which produce downforce at high speed, allow the X2010 to achieve a maximum speed of over 311 mph, pulling 8G’s of maximum horizontal G’s in the corners.

In the X2011, the cross section of the clear polycarbonate canopy characteristic to the car is narrowed even further, barely allowing room for the helmet and protector. This reduces the frontal surface area of the car. In addition, the cross sectional shape of the ducts connecting internal radiator, fan, and skirts is optimised to reduce cd (air resistance coefficient). There is no change to the engine type, power or downforce, but the reduced frontal surface area and cd result in less drag, and a higher top speed than the X2010.

The pursuit of ultimate speed, in a collaboration between Gran Turismo and Red Bull Racing has risen to new heights. We hope you’ll take this chance to experience the speeds attainable in this new machine.

Looking at them side-by-side, I definitely agree with you, rajput. :)

Here's the X2010 (in real-life form):

2011-01-22%2012%2010%2045%20red%20bull.JPG

The X2011 looks more streamlined. :)

Well my Playstation Plus turns the machine on and looks for updates at 3am. So yeah I have no idea how long it took my machine to download, but I do know that when I turned on the machine it was already downloaded and installed! So yeah that's pretty instant for me.

In other news, glad I waited to try get the 1min25 record :D

post-110545-0-53112000-1318353999.jpg

What event is this exactly? Going to try and play it when I get home today from work.

What event is this exactly? Going to try and play it when I get home today from work.

It's the Sebastian Vettel seasonal event. Take the X2010 Vettel round Suzuka. And because he won the world title at Suzuka, they've gone easy on the target times, so you'll easily get gold if you just keep the car on the track. :p

The Red Bull X2010 Vettel event. It'll be the first in the online seasonal events!

DLC Karts are currently available in the Arcade mode

http://www.gtplanet....ad.php?t=226731

Also, as a quick note, the old PDI Racing Kart has been downgraded from 33hp to 21 now...the 125 Racing Kart also sounds different to the other karts, and also has a different cockpit. Note how all of the new karts also have lights too. I haven't compared the performance for them yet, but the Jr. should obviously be the slowest and the 125 the fastest with the 100 in the middle.

xAHWz.jpg

It's the Sebastian Vettel seasonal event. Take the X2010 Vettel round Suzuka. And because he won the world title at Suzuka, they've gone easy on the target times, so you'll easily get gold if you just keep the car on the track. :p

The Red Bull X2010 Vettel event. It'll be the first in the online seasonal events!

Cool thanks for the fast replies. About 45 minutes left to my work day, and I am off to try it out!

Cool thanks for the fast replies. About 45 minutes left to my work day, and I am off to try it out!

so jealous.. 3ish hours left for me :( since the interest is back when it comes to this game, we should all start racing again. AB and Corris do I have you on my PSN? Jordan too?

And I am off to try out the new Formula Gran Turismo seasonal events. :) Not as much money as usual, but can't really complain.

so jealous.. 3ish hours left for me :( since the interest is back when it comes to this game, we should all start racing again. AB and Corris do I have you on my PSN? Jordan too?

I've got AB and Corris, but not you, but I'll add you now. It's "johnblaze00", right? :)

And I am off to try out the new Formula Gran Turismo seasonal events. :) Not as much money as usual, but can't really complain.

I've got AB and Corris, but not you, but I'll add you now. It's "johnblaze00", right? :)

i did that one. i got gold on every event except silver on one (don't remember what race) and for the life of me i just couldn't get gold. You have to have the used f1 car from the online lot if i remember right? i effin love driving f1 cars in this game though...

and that would be my PSN account (Y)

You have to have the used f1 car from the online lot if i remember right?

Yeah, PD's own take on an F1 car which is probably more like an F3 car compared to the actual F1 cars in the game. :p

What F1 car should I buy for the seasonal? 5m to spend now!

You can only use the Formula GT for the seasonal event. :p

What F1 car should I buy for the seasonal? 5m to spend now!

what f1 car can you get for 5 million? How much is that used one again?

i know the ferrari's are 10 and 12 million...