Following on, just did some googling. Seems that PSN Plus members will get it at a discounted rate.

From US Blog

While you can buy individual DLC packs, you can also buy it all at once as a bundle for just $11.99. PlayStation Plus subscribers will also get a nice discount on the bundle for the first month of release – more details on that soon.

Hopefully will apply to the EU/UK too.

the ferrari f10 2010 car is awesome... destroys the two GT ones... so fast and so pretty. gonna save up 5 mil so i can do the formula GT event though. i love driving f1 cars in this game...

chances are is just because you did that red bull race that only has one car. so it would seem like it does load faster. do a race with 12 cars and it'll seem like nothing changed.

(Y) That is exactly why! Good call.

Ran into a glitch with the mid-race suspension! :pinch: I was doing the "9 Hours of Tsukuba" endurance race, was an hour in yesterday, suspended the race, came back to it today, and when I resume, the car's driving itself! Sounds awesome (which it was when it first happened), but the AI never goes into the pits, even when the fuel tank's empty, so if I left it as it was, the AI would be cruising along at 49mph for seven and a half hours with a 38 lap lead, which would probably be eradicated after another two hours.

So yeah, not happy that I had to abandon that race. :angry: I'm not gonna attempt an endurance race again until they fix that.

Ran into a glitch with the mid-race suspension! :pinch: I was doing the "9 Hours of Tsukuba" endurance race, was an hour in yesterday, suspended the race, came back to it today, and when I resume, the car's driving itself! Sounds awesome (which it was when it first happened), but the AI never goes into the pits, even when the fuel tank's empty, so if I left it as it was, the AI would be cruising along at 49mph for seven and a half hours with a 38 lap lead, which would probably be eradicated after another two hours.

So yeah, not happy that I had to abandon that race. :angry: I'm not gonna attempt an endurance race again until they fix that.

yeah fish mentioned that earlier...gonna wait until i start those now.

thanks for being the guinea pigs guys ;)

thanks for being the guinea pigs guys ;)

You're welcome. Care to return the favour by doing some B-Spec races with my drivers? ;)

You're welcome. Care to return the favour by doing some B-Spec races with my drivers? ;)

lol yeah i gotta start doing that. gotta start leaving my ps3 on in the mornings to do it.

There's a boatload of information on the new DLC thanks to a diligent member over at GTPlanet who managed to unlock it all!

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=227330

As you could obviously tell, all the DLC is bundled in the Spec II update, so we're just buying an unlock key for it. There's a lot of info and pictures there, so I won't link anything here. Keep an eye on the main post later on, as the guy's planning to update it with a bit more info later on.

For now though, here's a couple of videos (filmed from a mobile phone) of the Spa circuit in the Ferrari 2010 F1 car! :)

I'm going to be in my lounge pretty much all evening tonight, racing these new cars and tracks. You're all welcome to pop in :)

Sweet! :) I'll be online in an hour or two.

Had a few races last night with Fish and Jordan on Spa, was good fun, not too sure that I like the karting track though tbh. First time I have played online and quite hard to get used to making sure you don't get over the kerbs as the penalties pretty much kill your race. Looking forward to a few more though in similar spec cars.

Had a few races last night with Fish and Jordan on Spa, was good fun, not too sure that I like the karting track though tbh. First time I have played online and quite hard to get used to making sure you don't get over the kerbs as the penalties pretty much kill your race. Looking forward to a few more though in similar spec cars.

Yeah, was good fun on Spa. :) Weirdly, I lost connection to the room halfway through a race, so I ended up just going on Demon's Souls; big mistake. :p

I will make sure to buy the DLC come my next payday, which is in about ten days. :)

Ooh, speaking of the DLC, Yankies (and Canucks), your "special bonus" has been announced! Buy the complete pack, and you'll also be getting a unique GT Academy dynamic theme, as well as the Honda NSX GT500 Stealth model, which was previously only available in the Signature Edition.

And for an added special bonus, everyone in North America can now get another Stealth car for free: the Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth! Redeem this code in the PlayStation Store: RD69-FJN9-5N6Q

The code will be valid until January 30th 2012. And I'll try it myself in a minute just to make sure it's definitely North America-only. :p

EDIT: Confirmed; North America only. :(

• Like 1