[Official] Bulletstorm

nope not too bad at all ;) :laugh:

wow talk about an attitude problem

its interesting how they handled multiplayer, tho... co-op where you get to see 13 year old kids go nuts at monsters and kill everything before you get a chance .... and a leaderboard mode that really sounds like NFS:Hot Pursuit autolog .... imho if they are gonna put leaderboards, i think something like a replay mode to see exactly how the person made it onto the leaderboard would be a good idea

That video with Cliff was really cool. I have a lot of respect for him for sure, as he seems very passionate about what he does.

I may have to try hunting down the Epic Edition when it comes out. Wouldn't mind getting in on that Gears 3 beta.

Q: Where can we pre-order the "Epic Edition" of Bulletstorm?

A: Anywhere! For a limited time, all Bulletstorm pre-orders, no matter where you order(ed) from, will be the Epic Edition (Xbox 360) or Limited Edition (PC and PS3)!

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=751195

Bulletstorm Limited Edition revealed; Games For Windows Live support confirmed

Bulletstorm is looking to be a lot of fun to play and now the GameStop web site has revealed that the first person shooter from developers People Can Fly and Epic Games will be getting a Limited Edition for the PC version. The GameStop web site reveals that folks who purchase the Limited Edition for $49.99 will get an extra weapon (the Peace Maker Carbine), extra boots and armor, visual upgrades for the game's Iconic Leash and an extra 25,000 experience.

The GameStop site also has a picture of the Limited Edition's box which seems to indicate that the PC version will be supporting Microsoft's Games For Windows Live service. We have emailed Epic Games to get confirmation.

[Via Blue's News]

Update: Epic Games has confirmed to Big Download that the PC port of Bulletstorm is indeed a Games For Windows Live title.

Source

Would've prefered Steam integration...

Gotta love Adrien :), the man's english is simple and straight to the point :D

I'm not entirely sure about the initial sales. They're going to be strong because EA is dedicated to the title and they will market the f*** out of this title. They're going to be strong.

Cliffy must have recently got laid before that video because he doesn't seem nearly as douchey and seems a lot, lot calmer than his usual self.

Another traiiler

And ESRB rating (surprise, surprise!) M (for Mature)

Rating summary:

This is a first-person shooter in which players assume the role of a space pirate who must escape a planet populated by mutant cannibals. Players use futuristic machine guns, shotguns, magnum revolvers, assault rifles, and chain guns to perform over-the-top kills that dismember and decapitate foes. Injured enemies emit large sprays of blood that stain the ground and surrounding walls. Specialty kills (i.e., Skillshots) represent the most intense instances of violence: enemies can be dismembered with explosives; impaled on spikes; and drilled into walls, resulting in body parts breaking into pieces. During the course of the game, players can consume alcohol and kill enemies in order to receive an Intoxicated Skillshot; the screen turns blurry during these sequences. The dialogue contains numerous jokes and comments that reference sexual acts, venereal diseases, and having sex with one's mother (e.g., "Guess I know where the ol' gal got that limp."). The names of some Skillshots are infused with sexual innuendo (e.g., Gag Reflex, Rear Entry, Drilldo, Mile High Club); one Skillshot (i.e., Fire in the Hole) allows players to shoot at enemies' exposed buttocks. Language such as "f**k," "sh*t," "p*ssy," and "c*ck" can be heard in dialogue.