[Official] Bulletstorm

I thought one of the features of Steam was the ability to preload games before the release date and have it unlocked on the correct. Seems kinda of stupid not to use Steam to its fullest ability...

My guess is they want EA Store to be the exclusive place to pre-order the digital version.

Should've probably mentioned NSFW language :laugh:

I'm on the edge of preordering :p I'm gonna wait for some first reviews though.

well the whole game should be NSFW language anyway LOL :laugh:

i've got a question about the competitive multiplayer mode of bulletstorm, or they call it 'echo mode' ... isnt there , in theory, a maximum number of points for every scenario anyway?

like theres going to be that one way which will be definitely impossible to beat, which racks up the highest score... any other combination of skill shots and stuff will result in a lower score

maybe its just a race with your friends to see who can be the first to find this one best way...

^ So awesome.

I just watched the weapons trailer that Razorwing posted. I loved Cliff's description of the chaingun: "basically an extension of Grayson's penis".

Echoes mode looks really sweet. Kind of reminds me of the Mercenaries mode from the Resident Evil games, with you competing for high scores. I love those kinds of games, so I can definitely see myself sinking hours into that.