[Official] Bulletstorm

Demo doesnt seem to be on psn yet :/

I read somewhere that it will be up on PSN later on today or tomorrow depending on your location.

Looking forward to getting out of work and giving this and Crysis 2 a bash

I read somewhere that it will be up on PSN later on today or tomorrow depending on your location.

USA PSN Tuesday, EU PSN Wednesday!

I went downstairs on my brothers 360 and didn't see bulletstorm or crysis 2 their either 0_0

Sadly I've been banned as a troll on the forums after posting that those in the UK/EU are not getting the free upgrade to LE/EE editions as promised on the Epic Games forums.

So now I for one will not be purchasing this crud and hope Epic Fail Games die a horrible death for their mistreatment of customers who bring problems to their attention ...

http://forums.epicgames.com/showpost.php?p=27873489&postcount=66

click on my name and view the two posts I made ...

Sadly I've been banned as a troll on the forums after posting that those in the UK/EU are not getting the free upgrade to LE/EE editions as promised on the Epic Games forums.

So now I for one will not be purchasing this crud and hope Epic Fail Games die a horrible death for their mistreatment of customers who bring problems to their attention ...

Don't you have like other retailers you can go to?

Think I'm going to pick this up tonight or tomorrow. Wasn't really interested in it but from watching CliffyB's demo commentary, my interest is piqued big time. A casual FPS game would do me well right now.

edit - LOL nevermind, I see release is 2/22/11, not 1/22/11. Bummer!

I played the demo. It was fun, but I don't see myself buying it brand new. I could definitely go for it in the future though when the price drops. It's more casual than other FPS games and it's pretty fun as well! Some of the deaths that you can cause during the demo are hilarious, though the 1.08GB file took ages for me to download, for some reason. Presumably a lot of people were downloading it, but nobody on my friends list was playing it. I only scored around 5000 points in it, because I tend to play games like that in manners which aren't advisable, and resort to the same generic tactics in order to progress.

The flare you can fire from the pistol is awesome though. Very handy against the turret during the demo level. I'll probably replay it tonight and see if I can better my score, just because I can.

The game looks fantastic, sounds just as good... but something is missing... it's the fun. Not sure why, but this game just wasn't as exciting to play as it was to watch the videos. Maybe its the demo and it is lacking a lot.

I tried the demo and was Meh!! as mentioned it's not exactly fun to play, just the same monotonous stuff over and over again, and it was over far too quickly. I'm glad Im banned off the Epic Fails forums or I would have been banned again by saying their game was crap :)

Crysis 2 demo was far better

WOW! That did not warrant a ban. They must be ****ed due people canceling orders, because you have provided them with the truth/information they failed to provide themselves.

Aresholes.

Tried out the demo and had a lot of fun. Played through it multiple times despite the small amount of gameplay. I'm expecting the multi-player to be really good and fun, let's hope it doesn't have a ton of issues on release.

Tried it out today... really iffy on it. The graphics look absolutely awesome, the sound is great... but the gameplay just isn't fun for me. I never got the appeal of Painkiller, either. The A.I. is dumb as hell, I never felt really enticed to try and go for the big point shots, etc. I also didn't care for the controls at all (sprint on the "A" button... really? No jump, like PD:0?). This demo just made me wish Epic had Unreal 3 in development.