• Left
    • N/A
  3. 3. Age group?

• 13-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+
    • I'm younger than 13! (Technically you're not allowed here).

I dont but i have been looking for one for the past few years, problem is that im very picky and all the ones i like are quite expensive, but hoping ill have enough to get one at xmas

BTW. Here's my spare watch, seems to have a special power when I turn it on mind you, so I don't wear it often.

250px-Invisibilitywatch.PNG

BTW. Here's my spare watch, seems to have a special power when I turn it on mind you, so I don't wear it often.

250px-Invisibilitywatch.PNG

TF2 Spy's Invisibility Watch :shiftyninja:

I used to wear a watch all the time before it broke. I'd get a new one, but I just can't find one that I like. Traditional men's watches are too big for my wrist, and it's hard to find one that's a bit smaller that doesn't also look too feminine. [As such--any suggestions?]

I prefer a fabric or a leather strap to a metal one, and I wear them on the left wrist. Also, I'm 25. :shiftyninja:

From the poll it seems lots of the people that still wear wrist watches are 20-29 age range :) I fall in that category. Granted i always have my phone or laptop or something with me i tend to check my wrist first when it comes to the time. If i forgot my watch then i'll dig in and get out my phone to check. I seem to constantly check the time too, dunno why i just do. LOL. Whenever i'm not wearing my watch i feel sorta naked too. It gets annoying to pull out my phone all the time especially if someone is asking you what time it is.

Also i feel like a watch is basically the only piece of "jewelery" men can wear these days. I went to the Movado store yesterday to look around and end up getting a watch for my girlfriend (she'll never read this, she hates Neowin cuz it keeps me away from her :D ) but i saw some nice ones for me too. She'll never buy it for me though as she's cheap. LOL. So i'll get me a nice on for me oneday but for now i still have other pieces that are nice, not the tacky "bling bling" ones but a classic time piece! She loves jewlery ofcourse and has necklaces and earrings worth more than the watch she would buy me but she thinks girls are supposed to have nice things like that, guys..... "meh" laugh.gif

Women! rolleyes.gif

I used to wear it till 2 years ago, then I didn't use it for a summer and now I don't need it anymore... I just have a look at my phone or ask somebody if I want to know the hourcool.gif

Yeah, I wear one everyday, always good to have. Mine is nothing fancy, but it was a gift from my mom before she passed away, so has lots of sentimental value

I always wear a watch. All I have to do is look down and BAM, there is the time and date. Using a cell phone is annoying as I have to reach into my pocket, pull it out, then press a button to turn the screen on with the clock. At my desk the computer clock is nice, but I don't carry an open laptop with me everywhere I go simply just for time.

How do you know that? How do we know for certain that this is the correct time? shiftyninja.gif Plus you can get satellite calibrated watches now anyways.

I have a watch that updates the time using the atomic clock signal, it updates at around 4 or 5 in the morning.

No, I only feel the need to look at the time about once an hour.... and it takes about 3 seconds to take a phone out of your pocket to look at the time. 23.

Yes, much more efficient than pulling your cell phone out of your pocket then hitting a button to turn the screen on, then putting it back in your pocket. I can read off the date and time before you even get your phone out of your pocket.

Good for you, not everyone likes the feel of a watch on the wrist, i know i dont.

I always wear a watch except when I'm home. Have a couple Seiko Kinetics and Tissot to wear depending on what I'm doing. Much more convenient and fashionable and in my line of work, you have to show that one values time.