• Left
    • N/A
  3. 3. Age group?

• 13-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+
    • I'm younger than 13! (Technically you're not allowed here).

Of course I still wear a wrist watch. It is the most reliable way to view the time for me.

My watch never needs batteries so it is always ready to give me the correct time. I don't need to ensure it is fully charged or whatever. I also don't need to go through the hassle of digging it out of my pocket, powering it on, etc... Not to mention the places where you aren't allowed to be looking at your mobile phone...

So my responses are: Yes, Left, 20-29.

post-16763-12885442458263.jpg

No matter how you look at it, wristwatches will continue to exist and stay convenient. For those of you who rely on a computer or cell phone for time keeping, what do you do when you are in an important meeting where pulling out your cell phone will make you look bad and you were not allowed to bring your laptop? Not to mention, wearing a watch makes you look more professional and is also a fashion accessory for some that indicates style.

Getting a Seiko for graduation.

Yup, still do. Have been since I was in grade 1 and still continue to do so.

My current watch is a Casio with a white-on-black digital display with an analog hand overlay. I'm starting to hate watches with resin bands as they snap too easily, but my wrist is a bit small for most steel bands.

Personally, I find that having to get a phone out of your pocket, light up the screen and then put it away is far too much hassle over just glancing at your wrist.

This

I wear one, left wrist. I went without one for about a year and got tired of pulling my phone out to look at the time. IMHO it's retarded to do that constantly.

Yup, still do. Have been since I was in grade 1 and still continue to do so.

My current watch is a Casio with a white-on-black digital display with an analog hand overlay. I'm starting to hate watches with resin bands as they snap too easily, but my wrist is a bit small for most steel bands.

You do know you can pull out links on steel bands...

Of course I still wear a wrist watch. It is the most reliable way to view the time for me.

My watch never needs batteries so it is always ready to give me the correct time. I don't need to ensure it is fully charged or whatever. I also don't need to go through the hassle of digging it out of my pocket, powering it on, etc... Not to mention the places where you aren't allowed to be looking at your mobile phone...

So my responses are: Yes, Left, 20-29.

Dude, I would love to know what watch that is. I have been looking for one just like that

No I don't. I have small wrists anyway so I don't know if I could even if I wanted.

I pretty much know what time it is without needing to look to find out and when I occasionally do check my phone it's always within 5 or 10 minutes of the time I had in my head so it would be kinda pointless. Most people who do wear one just do it for vanity these days.