• Left
    • N/A
  3. 3. Age group?

• 13-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+
    • I'm younger than 13! (Technically you're not allowed here).

Yeah I still wear a watch on my left wrist, I also feel lost without it, there's been a number of occasions where I have left my watch at home and throughout the day been looking at my wrist for the time. I find I just prefer using my watch than my phone, additionally I usually find that when I am attending functions or when I am at work (teacher) it isn't appropriate to use my phone to get the time.

Yup, when I don't have a watch on I feel totally weird, like when people say they feel "naked" without some piece of clothing missing or something. I'm 34 (almost 35, ugh) wear one on my left wrist, and I've been using a watch since I was a little kid. I honestly don't know how people don't wear a watch. I mean, I get the whole phone thing, but a watch is just so much simpler not to mention not annoying to use in certain situations...

I don't, but I may get one to mis-represent how wealthy I am.

haha, excellent reply..

to be honest, that's why i wear one.. it's the one piece of jewellery a man can really 'get away with' so to be fair.. just go balls out on it :)

to me, it's the same as women spending huge chunks on diamond rings etc

well, at least that's how i justify it to myself! :p

Am I the only right handed person here to wear it on the right hand?

nope, i do too :)

Am I the only right handed person here to wear it on the right hand?

I used to do it as well

I don't wear a watch any more as it interferes when you are in someones untidy comms cabinet or working inside a particularly cramped computer case. The number of times I've got caught on something or scratched my watch :( so I stopped wearing them

Who needs a watch when you have a clock on pretty much everything these days?

you're not a real man without a nice wrist watch. classless infact

Yeah because people give a toss whether you are wearing a watch or not, if you think a watch defines you then i feel sorry for you.

During work, no. Going out for a good time, yes, since the wife bought me a nice black chrome watch.

i used to wear a watch on my right hand (i am right handed)

then i realized i scratch them up too much, and switched to left hand. after a period of adjustment (a month or so), it became even more comfortable. and my watches dont look new for longer :D

No matter how you look at it, wristwatches will continue to exist and stay convenient. For those of you who rely on a computer or cell phone for time keeping, what do you do when you are in an important meeting where pulling out your cell phone will make you look bad and you were not allowed to bring your laptop? Not to mention, wearing a watch makes you look more professional and is also a fashion accessory for some that indicates style.

Getting a Seiko for graduation.

If im in an important meeting why would i keep looking at the time, that would indicate that you are bored and want to get out, most if not all offices have some sort of clock.

Almost always have my watch with me. Stopped wearing it for a few years and it took me a while to get used to wearing one again.

Yeah because people give a toss whether you are wearing a watch or not, if you think a watch defines you then i feel sorry for you.

+1.

I think it says more about him than it does the person that isnt wearing a watch.

Sweet, thanks. Another question, since this is important to me: does the luminosity last all night?

Sadly, no. It isn't powered so it won't last all night.

Tritium tubes are really the only thing that stay bright enough to be useful at night (but not pointlessly bright like Super-LumiNova stuff is right after being charged.). They're expensive and have a limited life though, and mostly only found on military style watches, so not for everyone.