• Left
    • N/A
  3. 3. Age group?

• 13-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+
    • I'm younger than 13! (Technically you're not allowed here).

Yep, I'm left handed, and wear it on my left. I'm 30, and have worn one since I was about 5.

I always checking the time, but I do wear the watch because as jewelry mainly. I don't wear any other jewelry, so it's my only shiny thing.

It's just a plain round Fossil watch in brushed steel, but I really like it. I just wish it was glow-in-the-dark.

I used to wear watches on my right, but people always asked me questions like 'are you left handed' (I'm not), so I decided to switch. Sometimes I use my cell phone, but as a student a watch seems better. It seems rude to pull out a cell phone in class, even if you're just checking the time. Plus I think the watch is beautiful. I'm 20, and this is the watch I wear:

Bulova%2098H51.jpg

I always wear a watch - feel naked without it! Plus I get loads of nice comments on it - it was ?20 from River Island! biggrin.gif

I wear one everyday and I do feel lost without one. Reaching to my jeans or pants pockets for my phone to just know the time is out of the question for me.

Many younger people don't use them though. But I think it is more a matter of personal preference than technology or phones all around.

Dude, I would love to know what watch that is. I have been looking for one just like that

It is the Kenneth Cole Skeleton and I love it. I was looking to go from Quartz to Manual-Automatic movement for around a year, but didn't find a watch that had the look I wanted along with a lifetime warranty. I saw this one in Macy's and had to have it. It is just a nice design being able to see its internals. Pure Geek Style!

It is the Kenneth Cole Skeleton and I love it. I was looking to go from Quartz to Manual-Automatic movement for around a year, but didn't find a watch that had the look I wanted along with a lifetime warranty. I saw this one in Macy's and had to have it. It is just a nice design being able to see its internals. Pure Geek Style!

Sweet, thanks. Another question, since this is important to me: does the luminosity last all night?

I do wear one always, but I know i look it less over the time. I principally use it to know the date.

My main watch is this one:

JS1045-58ET.jpg

and I also have this one for special occasions or when I go scuba diving.

spd_20100118181447_b.jpg

Juli?n

Yes, left wrist. I get nervous when I don't have it on. I also try to regularly update the time down to the correct second using Windows internet time synchronization update. I don't like it to be more than a second off.

Yeah I still wear a watch on my left wrist, I also feel lost without it, there's been a number of occasions where I have left my watch at home and throughout the day been looking at my wrist for the time. I find I just prefer using my watch than my phone, additionally I usually find that when I am attending functions or when I am at work (teacher) it isn't appropriate to use my phone to get the time.

I stopped wearing mine for a little while, though just replaced the batteries in them a month or two ago and have been wearing a watch every day since. Left wrist and 24 years old.

I wear one all the time on my left wrist (Casio G-Shock G7800B). The only time I take it off is when I'm taking a shower. It has all the features I need and it's especially handy when I'm writing an exam or cooking dinner.