• Left
    • N/A
  3. 3. Age group?

• 13-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+
    • I'm younger than 13! (Technically you're not allowed here).

No, because my phone is just fine for me.

Although a wrist watch is good when you take an exam and are not allowed to operate your mobile.

That's when I feel comfortable bringing one instead of just relying on a - maybe broken or still standing? - wall clock. :yes:

Glassed Silver:mac

Strange to see this, as I recently just started wearing mine again. I basically stopped because I worked from home for a long time, but now that I am back working "in the office, it just seems to make sense. It also is much easier to just look down at my wrist real quick then take out my phone.

No for two reasons:I work from home, so I am usually in front of several clocks/computer screens.I always have my mobile phone with me.

Yes.

For me there is a several reasons. I'm a bit time obsessive, I need to know when the time is like several times an hour if I'm having an obsessive day. I have to balance between Uni, work and highly inaccurate bus times, needing a phone just slows me down. Also with tests and labs, having a watch is much more convenient than a phone.

And having a classy watch just gives me a self-respecting smudgeness. Not that I have fancy watches, Invicta, Police and Guess watches.

Just thought I'd add a picture of my watch :p

A760-hero-131.jpg

I have several Nixon watches (I love them), but this is the one I wear most of the time.

Absolutely, I can't imagine not wearing one and have done so ever since I was a kid. There's something about the style of a watch that no cellphone can replace. Plus it's easier to check the time when cramped on the tube :pinch:

The one I have now is an Accurist with dials for date, day and 24 hour, looks awesome. Before that it was a Sekonda, Ben Sherman and a few casio ones.

Well, looking for the sometimes radio button.

I ONLY wear one when I am dressing up for a nice occasion. I have a nice watch I will wear as well. (even in this case, I never look at it for the time.. ever).

However, any other time I look at the time on my phone like everyone else.

My mobile is always in my pocket but I still wear a wristwatch, can't beat it for a quick squint at the time :)

16744_169598938106_671213106_3053715_290761_n.jpg

Armani wristwatch from Selfridges & Co.

I wear it every day i plan on going out/to work

Yes,

Right Wrist (left handed if it matters)

I have approx 100 watches, or something close to it.

I wear a different watch each week.

I thought almost every used their cell phones to keep up with the time these days?

i would say that yes that is true, and people don't really wear watches for that sole purpose any more.

i wear mine more as a piece as jewellery than anything else, but it is much cooler checking you watch than your mobile..

here is mine..

post-24841-12889442909684.jpg