Two weeks on from the date of the last Insider Fast ring release of Outlook for Mac, Microsoft has pushed a new update to Insiders.
The new update, version 15.35 (170517), includes a range of bug fixes to help improve the overall user experience:
- We no longer display an attachment icon in the message list for messages with inline images
- When deleting a conversation using the hover button in the message list, the selection goes to the next conversation
- For client certificate authentication, your email address must now match the email address of the certificate
- You can now use tab key to navigate to the Security & Privacy preference in Outlook preferences
- Drop-down list buttons in the event editor, including Duration and Time zones, now work properly
This time around Microsoft hasn't added any build specific notes other than the above fixes but does remind users that they can still Suggest a Feature or Contact Support from the Help menu within the app.