SmartCode VNC Manager is an easy to use remote administration tool which allows you to connect, view and take remote control of any computers running VNC or Windows Terminal Servers. It provides an easy to use intuitive GUI interface and unique features that can significantly improve the user productivity of network administrators. The list of features includes but is not limited to (not mentioned in the What's new section):
- VNC deployment wizard. Allows remote installation of TightVNC and RealVNC based servers using MSI packages built by SmartCode.
- VNC Manager can reset remote VNC Server password.
- Customizable "External tools" allows you to easily launch other applications while working in the VNC Manager. You can specify arguments and a working directory when launching the tool.
- Integrated Windows domain and workgroup computers browser. With ability to browse computer shares, open Computer Manager snap-in and Windows Explorer.
- Windows domain/workgroup and IP address (up to class B network) scan. Allows scan for active VNC servers.
- VNC Manager can connect to UltraVNC server using Windows NTLM authentication mode.
- Thumbnail view allows multiple computers to be monitored on-screen at once. Thumbnail view has support for connection pooling mode. Items added to the thumbnail view can be restored upon application restart.
Screenshot: SmartCode VNC Manager Screenshots
News source: SmartCode Web Site