DmitriRender provides a lightweight solution to watch movies with frame interpolation. DmitriRender is a small, hassle free DirectShow filter that converts video frame rate in real time and allows you to watch any movies without jerks and turbidity. The goal of frame interpolation is to give the viewer a more life-like picture.
Motion interpolation (also known as the Soap Opera Effect) is a feature available in shareware programs like Mirillis Splash PRO EX (Picture²), Cyberlink PowerDVD (TrueTheater Motion) and recently in a free, but heavyweight piece of software - SmoothVideo Project. It is also called "motion smoothing," ''frame interpolation'', "motion interpolation," or "Frame Doubling Interpolation".
Compared to other similar but limited solutions, DmitriRender works with any 32/64 bit DirectShow media player such as Media Player Classic Home Cinema (MPC-HC), MPC-BE, PotPlayer and so on. What's more DmitriRender doesn't load your system with unnecessary runtimes, filter or plugins like VCRedist, Avisynth scripts, FFDShow, MVTools or ReClock.
Advantages of DmitriRender compared to similar solutions:
- You don't need a fast CPU for DmitriRender
- User Friendly. You don't need to customize smooth playback, just install and play the video
- You can use 64-bit and 32-bit video players
- You can play the video with dynamic framerate. For example, 24-30-50 fps video converted to 120 Hz monitor
- Native DXVA decoding supported
- Saving - All calculations are carried out on the video card. The CPU load is close to zero.
- 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor with two or more cores with a frequency of at least 1 GHz with SSE2 support.
- At least 2 GB of RAM.
- Video card with hardware support for DirectX 11: NVidia GeForce graphics card the 400th, 500th, 600th, 700th series; or graphics card AMD Radeon HD 5000th, 6000th, 7000th, 8000th series; or graphics card AMD Radeon R5/R7/R9 200th series; or AMD APU with built-in graphics processor.
- At least 512 MB of video memory.