EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all... it's free!.
EMDB 5.01 changelog:
- System: Rewrote large parts of code as the collections and other changes of the last couple of years were hard to maintain. Resulting code is much cleaner and EMDB became way faster.
- System: Added an option to specify the hotfix description.
- User interface: Collection details are now shown in the details panel.
- User interface: Added F5 for refreshing / resorting / rebuilding collections.
- User interface: F1 now launches the online help.
- Database: Added Search for collections.
- User interface: Fixed deleting collection artwork.
- User interface: Fixed crash when quickly scrolling in TV Mode.
- Export: Export to csv / txt / html exported collections instead of all movies.
- Database: Renumber in database options added "copy of" to titles.
- Options: custom texts were not always saved.
- Options: Pasting collection artwork from clipboard not working.
- User Interface: last used filter and sort order was not properly applied at startup.
- Search: Search found movies in collections, Filter did't.
- Database: If we now add movies from inside a collection they are assigned to that collection.
- System: Fixed various crashes on empty list / shelf.
- Translations: Updated the Arabic, Catalan, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish and Dutch translations.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware