EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all... it's free!.
EMDB 5.07 changelog:
- Search: When you search inside a collection you now get the option to search in the collection only or in all movies.
- User interface: add option to change the text color of the list view.
- Search: Search for missing files did not take the media label into account.
- TV Series: Improved episode detection (e.g. Babylon.5.S03E01.FRENCH.DVDRip.x264 was detected as season 0 episode 5).
- Search: Improved search on actors. Searching for "Will Smith" included "Conan the Barbarian" which has "William Smith" in the cast.
- Make sort on family name configurable for all names (actors, directors, writers, composers)
- Collections: Fixed a rare crash when trying to delete a collection from the Collections options page.
- Translations: Updated the Arabic, Czech, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Dutch translations.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware