EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all... it's free!.
EMDB 5.13 changelog:
- Rename files: Added support for TheTVDb Id (%M) in Rename media files.
- Defaults: Added default Service (when default Source is set to Streaming).
- Edit Directors Dialog: fixed rare crash when scrolling through the list of directors.
- Database: 'Seen' is replaced by 'Last seen' + 'Play count'.
- HTML Export: Added Collections.
- HTML Export: Fixed letter in the breadcrumbs of the individual movie pages.
- IMDb import: Use IMDb's global search instead of the advanced title search to support including the year specifying foreign titles.
- Translations: Added a Korean translation.
- Translations: Updated the French, German, Russian, Traditional Chinese and Dutch translations.
- IMDb import: improved search results for non English queries.
- IMDb import: no detailed information in search results was shown.
- IMDb import: fixed importing Studio.
- Search: fixed search on custom versions.
- User interface: Language movie properties are now shown sorted alphabetically.
- Database: added 5 more custom Languages, 5 more custom Services and 5 more custom Versions.
- Database: Added several specific items to the extras (trailers, alternative endings, making of, director’s commentary, cut scenes)
- HTML Export: Fixed creating database backup did not always worked.
- TV Series: Seen Series was not correctly propagated to the main window.
- TV Series: Adding seasons didn't reset the seen whole series flag.
- Translations: Updated the Arabic, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Slovenian, Catalan, Portuguese and Dutch translations.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware