Http File Server (HFS) is an easy to use drag and drop file server for personal file sharing. It runs as a standalone executable and does not require any installation. The program is very easy to use, just drag a file into it to share it with the world. You can customize the port it is running on, specify the IP address and monitor connections from the tray icon. HFS presents the shared files on a simple HTML page, that includes the file name and size. With some HTML knowledge, you can completely customize the HTML template to meet your preference. HFS can also integrate into Windows Explorer, allowing you to easily share files from the right-click menu.
HFS - HTTP File Server 2.3f Build 294 changes:
- new [stream ready] event and %is-archive% symbol
- new now you can use [upload completed] to refuse uploads
- change no more CDN for jquery
- fixed bad session" error was not handled correctly
- fixed possible XSS with %symbols%, and session stealing (thanks to Daniele Linguaglossa)