MEmu is a FREE Android emulator that brings fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets). Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility.
The richest features:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by drag and drop
- One-click Android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
Using MEmu, you can:
- Have fun playing Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
MEmu 8.0 version release notes:
- The 64-bit emulator is used by default, in order to improve the compatibility and experience of games.
- Support Hyper-V virtualization engine. Old 32/64-bit emulators can upgrade smoothly.
- Optimize the overcall performance of games. Games run more smoothly.
- Optimize the game installation speed, which saves time by 50%+.
- Optimize the first startup time of the emulator, which saves time by 40%+.
- Integrate the interface of Android 9, which will be released soon.
- Fixed the problem that sdcard cannot be used after Android soft restart.
- Fixed the problem of no response during the running of some games.
- Fixed the problem of insufficient resources when running some games.
- Fixed the problem of blurry screen and splash screen in some games.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware