MEmu is a FREE Android emulator that brings fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets). Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility.
The richest features:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by drag and drop
- One-click Android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
Using MEmu, you can:
- Have fun playing Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
MEmu Android Emulator 9.0.2 - What’s new and optimized:
- Added emulator shared system disk mode.
- Added shortcut keys – quick switch keymapping configuration (when the data configuration is less than 5).
- Fixed the problem that the emulator will be prompted to repair the driver when first starting.
- Fixed the problem that the VT state detection is incorrect in some cases.
- Fixed the login problem of 37 games.
- Fixed the preview image stretching and rotation problems of camera.
- Fixed the stuck 100% problem with “Wild Rift”.
- Fixed video playback issues of some games (“One Punch Man: The World”, “King of Nazarick”).
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware