myFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so myFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
Support for many codecs and containers like MPEG4, H264, H265 HEVC, Matroska, PRORES, DNxHD, DVVideo, MPEG TS, MPEG PS, XAVC, FLV, Theora, AVI, OGG, VP8 & VP9 (.webm), Animated GIF, VOB, MXF, GFX and many more..
Quality and Control
Convert and processes many media files with high level quality using FFmpeg with no knowledge.
Advanced users are not left out in the cold with lots of options to work with.
Merging media files
Stitch unlimited files to one file. Two methods : Concat passthru (blistering fast) and Complex Filter.
A lot of presets are included by default: iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One, Wii-U, Android, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many more.
Both hardburn subtitles and soft subtitles are supported (External or Embedded).
New in version 1.5.1:
- Added Hardware decoding acceleration (DirectX Video Acceleration).
- Extended some font sizes for rendering Timecode.
- Fixed issue merging very large files.
- Fixed issue when encoding to DNxHD
- Added HUVYUV support for MOV containers.
- Improved auto setting GOP size.
- Improved iPhone and iPad presets.
Important: myFFmpeg does NOT include a compiled FFmpeg binary! You have to compile or download yourself.