PDFsam (basic), a free, open source, multi-platform software designed to split, merge, extract pages, mix and rotate PDF files.
PDFsam Basic key features:
- Merge - Quickly merge PDF files, select the pages, merge bookmarks and interactive forms.
- Split - Split a PDF file at given page numbers, at given bookmarks level or in files of a given size.
- Extract from PDF - Extract pages from a PDF file by generating a file that contains only the pages you want, you can extract from a single file or in bulk from multiple files.
- Rotate - Permanently rotate the entire document or only the selected pages, you can rotate a single PDF file or perform a bulk rotation on multiple files.
- Mix - Merge PDF files together taking pages alternatively from one and the other. The perfect tool if you have a single-sided scanner.
PDFsam Basic 5.0.0 changelog:
Upgraded JDK to version 19.0.2
New layout for the side bar where all the controls have been moved
Added a setting to drive the font size used in the application
Page normalization in Merge tool is now a combo with an additional entry
Added the total number of selected pages in Merge and Alternate Mix tools
Added a column to Merge and Alternate Mix tools to show the number of selected pages per row, based on the input interval
Changes in v5.0.1:
- added --enable-preview to let sejda-io run correctly with big files
- fixed splash on Windows
- updated translations
Changes in v5.0.2:
fixed batch script on Windows
fixed Rotate tool
Download: PDFsam Basic 5.0.2 | Portable ~60.0 MB (Open Source)
Link: PDFsam Home Page | Project Page @GitHub
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
1 Comment - Add comment