The Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities have been rolled up into a single Suite of tools. This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. It does not contain non-troubleshooting tools like the BSOD Screen Saver or NotMyFault. The Sysinternals Suite is a bundle of several Sysinternals Utilies like AccessChk, Autologon, Ctrl2Cap, DiskView, Disk Usage (DU), LogonSessions, PageDefrag, ProcessExplorer, PsLogList, PsPasswd, RegMon, RootkitRevealer, TCPView, VMMap, ZoomIt.
Changes in Sysinternals Suite 2022.09.29:
- Sysmon v14.1 - This update to Sysmon, an advanced host monitoring tool, adds a new event type, FileBlockShredding that prevents wiping tools such as Sysinternals SDelete from corrupting and deleting files.
- Coreinfo v3.6 - This update to Coreinfo, a utility that reports system CPU, memory and cache topology and information, now has an option (-d) for measuring inter-CPU latencies in counter ticks.
- AccessEnum v1.35 - This update to AccessEnum, a tool that summarizes account permissions on files and folders, fixes a version number mismatch in its version information.
- BgInfo v4.32 - This update to BgInfo, a tool for displaying system information on screen desktop, correctly reports Windows 11 Insider versions.
- NotMyFault v4.21 - This update to NotMyFault, a tool used to crash, hang, and cause kernel memory leaks on Windows, now works on ARM64 systems.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware