WinfrGUI is a free alternative to Windows File Recovery (Microsoft’s command-line file recovery application). You have to run some commands to get your deleted files back, which is a little complicated for non-technical computer users.
WinfrGUI provides a graphical interface and step-by-step guide to free you from complicated command lines and easily recover deleted files on Windows 10/11 with just a few simple clicks.
WinfrGUI key features:
Two scan modes are supported
- Quick scan can recover files with directory structure and file name under NTFS file system; deep scan can recover more files with lost directory structure and file name.
Recover all lost files
- Recover media files/office files/ZIP files, etc., including JPEG//PDF/DOCX/MP3/EXCEL/ZIP, etc.
Recover from where you lost files
- Recover lost Windows files from SSD/HDD/USB/memory card under Windows 11/10, NTFS/FAT/exFAT/ReFS.
- Recover accidentally deleted files; recover files from formatted hard drives; recover files from damaged hard drives.
Compatible and Secure
- Supports Windows 10/11, NTFS/FAT/exFAT/ReFS.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware