In this eBook, we’ll take a look at a selection of case studies and practical guides to show you how you can use analytics to improve your bottom line. Claim your complimentary copy (valued at $29) for free today, before the offer expires in two weeks.
What's it about?
Analytics are made up of data that can be analyzed to draw logical conclusions, and for UX design specifically, that data contains information about the users of your app or website, such as their age, their location, their interests, or simply their behavior — that is, how they use your app or website.
This resource contains:
- Boosting Website Conversions Exponentially with A/B Testing by Jon MacDonald
- Designing for Different Cultures with Location Demographics by Daniel Schwarz
- How to Use Analytics to Create Targeted Email Campaigns by John Stevens
- How to Boost UX with Analytics and Customer Journey Mapping by Vincent Feeney
- How Analytics Can Explain Your Abandoned Checkouts by Ash Ome
This eBook is for anyone who wants to get an understanding of how analytics might be used to improve site design and UX.
This time-limited offer expires on August 15.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to download this free eBook. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
> Get the "UX Analytics - In Practice" ($29 value) free eBook
Offered by SitePoint, view their other free resources.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.